bbarnhouse

Verdict Skydive Arizona VS Quattrocchi et el

Since the court case proved without a doubt that Skyride...

Billy: you really need to stop watching too much television.

This is not how civil courts work. In civil cases, you do not need to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt.

Well excuse me for using the wrong words. :S

Skydive Arizona won. Skyride lost. Score one for the good guys. Happy now?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

the remster is correct. Tee-veeee shows focus on criminal cases, which are decided by the "beyond reasonable doubt" standard of proof, unlike civil cases such as this one, which are decided by either "preponderance of evidence" or "clear and convincing evidence" standards of proof, both of which are very different than the reasonable doubt standard required from criminal cases.

http://www.answers.com/topic/preponderance-of-evidence

B|

Speaking of people who owe her a big apology, are you the person (Robin Heid) who wrote the article last year in the now-gone-bye-bye Skydiving Magazine utterly slamming Jan?
Roll Tide Roll

WELLL, my two bits before the *ss hole moderators band me again.

OJ simplson, fucked up. no? People thought he got away with it. Then the judicial process started "hounding him",, Just a little bit at a time. VERY slowly,,,,,,,, Next thing you know,, he is back in court. With less money for lawyers to fight with. Next thing he goes to jail. When he comes out. I doubt,, that he will want to try and do a Maddox AGAIN.

I imagine, that Bend over and Cary, are thinking this way too. I think, I'm going to try and get on the "visit list" at their jail.

NAWWW,, Larry Hill may not get any money... but Gawd damn,,, thank you larry hill. I retire in three years for the second retirement and expect to spend some time and money on your drop zone.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Where are all the sLyride supporters? I expected them to get in here and try to explain how they are right and the rest of the world is wrong... (note the operative word was "try" to explain)

I mean c'mon guys, you've defended Cary through thick and thin up to now, is this the exception?
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Their to busy trying to crawl out from under the bus now.

WHAT bus? a bus sounds like assets that might be discussed in a hotel room in Vegas.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

This is an interesting quote in the SDAZ court document (page 6 line 3-11) that Jan posted that pretty much sums up why they got slammed in court;

"The deceptive business practices were
brought to the attention of Defendants repeatedly by representatives of the United
States Parachute Association and others. Both Quattrocchi and Butler at different
times said they did not want to change their deceptive websites, because they made
more money with their deceptive web sites the way they were. Quattrocchi boasted
that no one had the money to take him on in court. Quattrocchi and Butler
intentionally pursued the deceptive scheme of deceptive web sites portraying
fictitious skydiving centers nationwide because they made a lot of money
deceiving customers in this scheme.."
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

This is an interesting quote in the SDAZ court document (page 4 line 17-26) that Jan posted that pretty much sums up why they got slammed in court;

"The deceptive business practices were brought
to the attention of Defendants repeatedly by representatives of the United
States Parachute Association and others. Both Quattrocchi and Butler at
different times said they did not want to change their deceptive websites,
because they made more money with their deceptive web sites the way they
were.

sigh,,, smile,,, if it was not such an "honor" in skydving circles,,,i'd say,,, them, them,,, but I can not do that for THEM

Because, i have so much disrespect for THEM

You know, if they just hadn't been so dishonest and deceptive in their approach, and hosed customers left and right, there wouldn't be any successful lawsuits. We might think that the mass marketing is bad for some DZ's, and bitch and moan about them, but it would just be another face of the business. I mean, I bitch about Ticketmaster rip-off fees, but they do provide a service at a cost, without lying about it.

I used to have the signature on my posts that was as follows; "All that evidence can't be wrong",, well,, I guess all that evidence was not wrong!

The funny part was that some of the sLyride supporters that were over at Clarksville laughed their asses off at that and asked "What evidence?",,,, well, All the evidence and to the tune of 6.6m :D my ass off!

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I used to have the signature on my posts that was as follows; "All that evidence can't be wrong",, well,, I guess all that evidence was not wrong!

The funny part was that some of the sLyride supporters that were over at Clarksville laughed their asses off at that and asked "What evidence?",,,, well, All the evidence and to the tune of 6.6m :D my ass off!

And now "they're" pretty much locked out of every airport in Tennessee. Nice, huh? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And now "they're" pretty much locked out of every airport in Tennessee. Nice, huh? :ph34r:

Well, that's the plan anyway. We just have to keep up putting out the education about their criminal businesss practices.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Thank you for posting the info, especially the verdicts and monetary awards.

Any word on the other issues that were to have been wrapped up this past week in court?

More details on http://funjumper.com/skyride/trial.php
Plaintiff and Defendant witnesses and exhibits that were used.
Jury Instructions and verdict form.

So, do you tihnk you can change your photo now
or is the freedom of speech still in the works?

I can't wait!!!!B|
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

...Speaking of people who owe her a big apology, are you the person (Robin Heid) who wrote the article last year in the now-gone-bye-bye Skydiving Magazine utterly slamming Jan?

11 days...the silence is deafening.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...Speaking of people who owe her a big apology, are you the person (Robin Heid) who wrote the article last year in the now-gone-bye-bye Skydiving Magazine utterly slamming Jan?

11 days...the silence is deafening.

Do you remember what issue it was? I'd like to go review it.