heavydude

Kayak Jump

Check this out: I was jumping at Perris about 2 weeks ago; this dude is jumping w/ a small Kayak, freefalls with it, opens the chute and then swoop/surfs the pond w/ a big roostertail so must be going fast. Pretty cool huh. I wonder how easy it is to keep upright during freefall in kayak ? W/ Red Bull on everything it appeared to be a film stunt of some sort.

I've been wondering if anybody ever attempted the stunt from the James Bond movie. Skydive, cut your main away over water and than instantly start a dive.

Sounds like the boogie in Belize:)
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

That was my video on SDM. That guy was real nice. Didn't get any video of him in the air. It looks like a lot of fun. Way too much work for me though. He had two Pilot chutes attached to that thing and i watched his EP's and it looked like a lot of work to get out of that thing.I thought it looked cool so I stuck it in there
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

Any one else think it looked like his pilot chute was dancing around in his burble a while on the first deployment?
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama