RUN_FMX

Drinking and Diving

Demon Energy Lifestyle Athlete

I'm sorry, but LMAO!

Dude, you're just not extreeeeeeeeme enough to appreciate it. Go pound a few energy drinks then you'll understand.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dude, you're just not extreeeeeeeeme enough to appreciate it. Go pound a few energy drinks then you'll understand.

I think its because he's from Canadia...

We get a token X-TREME person from Canadia and JaMo took the slot, so sorry bud.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm sorry, but LMAO!

Fuck that. Energy drinks are for posers.

Everyone knows real Xtreem athletes drink Mountain Dew.
Remster

***Fuck that. Energy drinks are for posers.

^^this
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

I'm sorry, but LMAO!

Fuck that. Energy drinks are for posers.

Mountain Dew!! Are you nuts? Where've all the good ol' BEER drinking SkyGods gone? If whatever's in that can is worth jumping out of a plane for, it should be foaming all over hell in freefall. I'm officially calling foul!

"Yea, I just did my 100,000th skydive. Here's my case of MOUNTAIN DEW". I think not!! :P
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

The can was empty so it was hardly a danger to anybody. It was my instructor taking the photos - and it was his idea. Stefan Lipp (who stopped counting at 17,000 skydives) who is my other instructor thought it was such a good idea that he even let me borrow his shiny new jumpsuit for the jump. Personally I think it's awesome that my instructors are allowing me the freedom to experiment with a sport that is supposed to be fun - under their personal supervision. Demon pay me to do promo work for their drinks - so why wouldnt I?

It was a super fun jump - cant wait to do more like that :)

Your purple shoes are a real fashion fuck up. That will probably be your last commercial for some time.

Sparky

ARE YOU KIDDING

the PURPLE shoes MAKE the promo... LOVING the shoes what size are they I'll have em if they fitB|:ph34r::)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

On jump #30 I jumped out with a carved pumpkin on my head.

(Not that it was smart to do with less then a few hundred jumps)

On my third jump, my AFF instructor thought it'd be a blast if we exited with me taped inside a large cardboard box. He did have a bit of trouble holding on (he said afterwards that the smart thing would have been to tape some handles onto it).

But I was out of there and open barely under 4K, so it's all good.