Nightingale

Pressuring people to jump

No, of course not. I don't even know you. We are experiencing the stalking & then some.This whole thing is very complex and alot more detailed then I can put out on dropzone.com. My purpose is to start to bring this chick to the surface. These postings I refer to, are just being found after investigating further into other situations that we are just recently finding out about that took place without knowledge or consent over the past 3 years & are now being made aware of. It was only meant as a 'heads up' & as caution.

Here's my theory on drama. Don't start none, won't be none.

Now, I realize you claim this other person is creating the drama. But from my perspective, you're the one digging up a 5-year old thread to "warn" us about someone who hasn't posted on here in 5 years. Guess what? Drama that's not fed has a remarkable ability to go away.

So who's feeding who?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm just in it for the entertainment value. It's like watching Cops.

Well, I realized after I posted that I'm putting out food myself. Guilty. But very entertaining as is most drama on here. :D:S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm just in it for the entertainment value. It's like watching Cops.

and you can do your own CSI.

careful analysis of posting patterns for all identifiable subjects reveals..... no pattern .....(other than this annoying use of ....)
This indicates a carefully concocted plot to "appear" like there is no pattern, a dead give-away.

personally I am hooked on this thread. The beauty is it all started long before I even considered doing a jump. I am disappointed that so many of the recent post have been deleted. I read them before but that was before I launched my own investigation.

I have a few questions, who is the imposter (alleged)? Is this related to the OP? If so, how? I have been trying very hard to connect the dots :S but I believe a few r missing

"Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation."

Since it's the entertainment you are after, I'll tell you this much, we have not been very entertained by it all. Her name is Jess Hanson [ skygirl1 ]. She was with my now; boyfriend, on & off for 1-1/2 before he & I got together 3 years ago. Since that time we've gone thru hell with her. The still continuing calls & death threat emails are one thing, but when she shows up at the DZ we are both working at & blocks our car in so she can have a public tangent in front of colleagues & student jumpers, has given her current address as ours for debt collections [ incl IRS], is being investigated for incurring a banking debt in my boyfriend's name [ in Co.] using tool's of instrument long after he'd moved from there & has now applied for a position at our Home DZ [we both are Staff at] claiming to have Tandem I Rating & does Video, but; yet, is seeking a Manifest position. This was confirmed by the wife of our DZO, 2 weeks ago.The USPA has confirmed her USPA membership & Class A license expired 06/30/07, she last jumped with 45 jumps. She hides behind the fact that she claims she was once a cop. Yes, my goal is to bring her to the surface. Since, the law can't prevent her from the continuos bullshit, then I'll do what I can to burn her out! If you still enjoy the DRAMA go do a head down! Oh & hey any of you who are so bothered by the dot thing. Try this, when you think you might want to read a posting, scan it 1st. If there APPEARS to be more dots in a row then you can tolerate; move on, scan another's posting & so on & so forth. I know they can be very challenging & disturbing to some. It's like having a bug on your lens..................................right!!!

Enough; cut it out. You've posted this several times. Time to stop attacking people and deal with this in a more mature fashion.

(As feedback, you are coming across as someone with some problems they have to work through. Such problems are best worked out off-line, in my experience.)

Let me end all of this for you..I am the Supposed Stalker.......I am getting really sick of this bull?!?!? with her and have not talked to her or anyone back from cheesehead state in the 4 years I have been gone. I don't know, maybe she's just jealous cuz he keeps my pictures;)
Trust me, I love living life and life is too short to be as hateful as her. Karma is a bitch.
Blue skies and safe landings

and thank you to all who see this for what it is...really, who is being stalked?

" Mean people SUCK!"

Looks likie this was ended for 10 months.:S

Eh, they butted heads just recently in the Start Skydiving Over? thread. Maybe she searched gypsie's posts and found this one.:S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It was just an intermission.

God I hate it when good shows get interrupted by intermissions and commercials.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It was just an intermission.

God I hate it when good shows get interrupted by intermissions and commercials.

DZ.com death cat-fight? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban