rickt86

who is Daniel Connor 15 Skylark Drive Holtsville, NY 11742 US

Those of you that are sick of LI, I saw quite a few complaints on the last thread, your welcome to make the short drive up to Sussex =) we will have a KA90 on weekends this year

My friend, it's obvious this thread is nothing more then an attempt to advertise skydive sussex and bash SDLI. For your own personal information, I don't think the DZO of X keys would appreciate you damaging a working/friendly relationship he has with the DZO of SDLI.
I think it's great that Sussex will have a King Air, it can only help grow the sport, and the same goes for STL and their Skyvan.
There is way more then enough business to go around in the tri-state area for us all. Having NY city within the same general distance as SDLI,LISC,The Ranch,Skydive Sussex and STL is nothing more then a giant base of possible future business for us all.
So it's a real shame you feel the need to start a thread that's demeaning to a common area DZ.
As for the comparision website, there is not a single ounce of bashing going on. The only thing listed on that site is the facts. For anything that even sounds like bashing, I suggest you visit both companies websites and read everything you can, then come back and tell me what you find. Is there anything on either website that sounds like the other is doing something illegal or even dangerous? I know for a fact there is, though I will let you find out for yourself.
With all that, I wish nothing but the best for Sussex and their new KingAir, I'm sure it will really help to expand their business.