rickt86

who is Daniel Connor 15 Skylark Drive Holtsville, NY 11742 US

I want to know how unbiased this website is http://www.longislandskydivingcenters.com/

I think you can see that it's completely biased. Daniel Connor is most likely a jumper and/or staff member of one of the dzs, probably Skydive Long Island.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

That thread doesnt show who Daniel Connor

No, but it shows there's a pissing contest going on.

There are quite a few pissing contests going on in different parts of the country... that one, and ASC/The Farm, and the Cincinnati mess, and others...

To the OP: I noticed that the website listing all the DZs that take Skyride certificates or not, does not show either DZ in this pissing contest.

Can you find out the pertinent info and get it back to me? :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I dont think you are. Nowhere on thier website do they show fun jump prices, or anything gear towards experienced jumpers. Yet they show fun jumpers, jumping solo, all over thier site.

Why is there a pissing contest between a DZ that caters towards fun jumpers, and a Tandem factory?
ZC OG

There are quite a few pissing contests going on in different parts of the country... that one, and ASC/The Farm, and the Cincinnati mess, and others...

Billy, my friend,you are full of shit.
I don't appreciate you spreading that stupid-shit around saying ANYTHING about a pissing contest between The Farm and ASC.

You are clueless on this. We share loads. They are welcome on our plane when they aren't flying and we on theirs. We sometimes land there, they sometimes land here AND we give them rides back. They come over and party with us on a regular basis. Some of their TIs/AFFIs come over here to help us out if we get overloaded same as some of our guys go over there.

So much for your pissing contest shit.

You are WRONG and you really, really pissed me off with this one.>:(
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Billy, my friend,you are full of shit.
I don't appreciate you spreading that stupid-shit around saying ANYTHING about a pissing contest between The Farm and ASC.

You are clueless on this. We share loads. They are welcome on our plane when they aren't flying and we on theirs. We sometimes land there, they sometimes land here AND we give them rides back. They come over and party with us on a regular basis. Some of their TIs/AFFIs come over here to help us out if we get overloaded same as some of our guys go over there.

So much for your pissing contest shit.

Everyone should take your advice pops. DZOs should work together and not against each other. Its a shame to see DZs fighting, we should use our energies and apply them to the things that would grow our sport. Others had the option to work together and they choose not to do so, but to work against each other and i am not talking about Long Island skydiving center. I am the POSSIBLE owner of Skydive The Hamptons and i got banned from a DZ because we are trying to grow OUR sport, which is pretty sad.I will say i never got bumped off a load tho and manifest did cater to my 4way team to the fullest. I will admit to that. They did a great job. Oh and for the 2 day trial, do not believe everything the papers say.... peace life is too short;)

The more people read this infantile thread, the more they'll want to stay the hell off The Island and go to The Ranch.

Lets not forget Skys the limit now has a skyvan, and the KA90 for Sussex is down at Xkeys and all finished up and will be up mid-april.....and Xkeys will have the otter and a PORTER, why even go to the island?

Well geez whiz, if there isn't one now, there was one before. Sorry...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

There is no place like The Ranch.

As far as DZ's on long Island.
One is a Cessna DZ that caters to only Tandems. It states a D to jump there. As far as I know if you don't work there or do a Tandem. You can jump there.

The other is a full service DZ. Has two planes. A Caravan and a King Air. They do Tandems ,Aff,Coaching ect.
Ill leave my feeling aside because I would be bias. Both have the sickest views that you will ever see on a skydive.

I would recommend everyone go and jump on the Island at least once and form your own opinion. You know the saying. Everyone has one but some smell more than others. Mine is real smelly:S Go see for your self. Enjoy the views and form your own opinion.
My opinion smelly or not!!
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

In Reply To
You are WRONG and you really, really pissed me off with this one.

Well geez whiz, if there isn't one now, there was one before. Sorry...

POPS was bluffing and you ate it in a blink
in public

all my heroes are gone [:/]
What goes around, comes later.

I want to know how unbiased this website is http://www.longislandskydivingcenters.com/

I think you can see that it's completely biased. Daniel Connor is most likely a jumper and/or staff member of one of the dzs, probably Skydive Long Island.

You think... GeniusB|

You think... GeniusB|

What's your point? He asked how unbiased it is. Stupid question in my opinion because it obviously isn't. So if pointing out the obvious makes me a genius, why thank you for the compliment :S
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52