hudsonderek

likestojump rocks!

Agreed. Bought a canopy from him in June. Got it in a few days exactly as promised. A no BS kind of guy.
- It's okay to be happy to see me. Just because you're English doesn't mean you need to hide your emotions.
- I'm Irish. We let people know how we feel. Now fuck off.

Dido Bought my first piece of gear from him and Alti-III, worked perfect, great packing and fast shipping, could not ask for more. I wish there were a feedback area for this type of stuff in the DZ classifieds, I have used the classifieds several times but it is always kind of sketchy to give someone money without seeing the goods, and I like to give kudos when someone treats me right. Thanks Likestojump and thanks hudsonderek for starting the thread.

Agreed! Got a Sabre2 from likestojump. Sweet colors and brand new (fabrick wise).
I`ve missed the postal worker (due to work) so I had to go to the postal office to get my new baby from a girl that worked there. Nice girl too! We might go out so double "thank you" likestojump!

I'll let you know if we ever get married!
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

Just bought a canopy off of this guy, great service, awesome product and makes good on his word. anyone looking to buy something off of this guy, don't worry and hurry up and buy it!

+1
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Isn’t sad when a guy does things the way they should be done people get all excited about it? Everyone doing business, any business, should conduct themselves like likestojump does. When they don’t they should be knee caped.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Sure does. Deals straight up and is good on everything and is extremely knowledgeable about his equipment. Got my first rig from him two days ago.. Been wearing it around ever since. j/k. It was awesome cuz he's local to me too so I got to try on a bunch of stuff for size and got some great advice as well. Right on dude!
www.apt3studios.com
www.musicpromotiononline.com
www.internetcafegaming.com
D.S. # 4321

Really? What was the problem with the transaction?

I have bought numerous pieces of both sky and base equipment from him and have had no issues.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero