breadhead

USPA website hacked?

I'm looking for the SCM.

The USPA website is not working properly, and I see the following message every now and then: "hacked by 1923Turk Efeler Ozel Harekat DigitALL Efe KroNicKq Nofearx38"

If somebody could send me a direct link to the SCM, that would help ...

Thanks,
M.

They should cut peoples fingers off when they get caught doing that shit.

I disagree. Hackers (dysfunctional human beings) who disrupt functional people should be given a choice. They can be permanently blinded or have their spinal cord severed rendering them quadriplegic.

On second thought, guess who would have to flip the bill for their care? I vote for death by hanging.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

They should cut peoples fingers off when they get caught doing that shit.

I disagree. Hackers (dysfunctional human beings) who disrupt functional people should be given a choice. They can be permanently blinded or have their spinal cord severed rendering them quadriplegic.

On second thought, guess who would have to flip the bill for their care? I vote for death by hanging.

You're all going soft. Computer hacking is the most heinous crime against humanity ever to exist. We should round them up, round all of their relatives up, and burn each of them at the stake. Then we should roast and eat their dogs.

Let's hope he/she deleted SR from the GM program and grabbed all the "secret agreements" before taking the site down.:o

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Really? I see it as one step below common graffiti...

ETA: Often performed by bored kids, with proper guidance and mentoring the skills that they have can be put to great use...

You probably don't want to hear what I would do to the graffiti kids.

no I don't. And I bet you were the nicest kid ever to be around the neighborhood. thats why you were able to develop such a nice, easygoing, everloving personality :|
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

I vote for death by hanging.

Yep.. much cheaper than that expensive process of lethal injection. We could also give them toilet bowl 'curbies' and then make them flush their own teeth down the drain. :D
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

I vote for death by hanging.

Yep.. much cheaper than that expensive process of lethal injection. We could also give them toilet bowl 'curbies' and then make them flush their own teeth down the drain. :D

Actually, Andy9o8's method of burning them to death would be more appropriate. But I don't agree with harming their dogs. It would be better to feed their remains to their pets.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime