robskydiv

Lodi Jumpers

BTW. A guy who did absolutely NOTHING wrong is now paralyzed for the rest of his life...and the best we can do as a "family" is rename the hop 'n pop to "dive and dump"?????

wow really wow

If bill did nothing wrong, why rename it? Or did you guys do that cuz you think it's funny?

And if you think it's funny....wow

BTW. A guy who did absolutely NOTHING wrong is now paralyzed for the rest of his life...and the best we can do as a "family" is rename

Yeah right. He was explicity told not to jump up and he proceeded to do just that. If you can't follow simple instructions...:S

Bill and Lodi are top notch in my book, friendly people if you make the effort, good boozing.... Glad to hear they have there planes back again,

And yet again, people will ignore the sub standard aircraft and safety in quest of a "cheap" jump.

Change the record JP, its really quite boring, you don't have the balls to take your concerns to Lodi, as you don't have the facts to back up your concerns...

As far as i'm aware your also not a plane mechanic of any kind, so you really have no idea apart from your own inflated opinion of how the planes are maintained??

You don't jump at the dz, or have only done on 3 occasions, during which time i'm curious did you mention your concerns to the dzo?? Maybe that would be an apropriate way to take this forward!

It's a little sad when people with your number of jumps, use there time to put down other competitors, rather than be proactive with your concerns..

BTW. A guy who did absolutely NOTHING wrong is now paralyzed for the rest of his life...and the best we can do as a "family" is rename the hop 'n pop to "dive and dump"?????

When you make a decision.... you have to live with it.....

jumping from anything is a decision.......
when shit dosent go as planned you have to deal and live with it........

Hey i feel for the guy, could have been any one of us..... but we all know the risk in this sport......
live with your decision.....

And yet again, people will ignore the sub standard aircraft and safety in quest of a "cheap" jump.

So the Lodi planes got their turn in the FAA red tape, looked over, are back on line and you are still adamant Bill was in the wrong, and still operates sketchy aircraft based purely on speculation on your part.

Just in time for summer and just in time for all the people to drive right past your drop zone and go to Lodi because it is less expensive and has 'better aircraft' and equipment.

Bitter pill to swallow for you I suppose?

I bet you wish you didn't run your mouth, then you too could enjoy the inexpensive skydiving.

Your loss I suppose.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix