robskydiv

Lodi Jumpers

Wait.........

So ur saying that Bill wanted to start charging more than slots for people to do tandems??????

But I thought he didn't care about making money. I thought all he wanted was to have people jump for next to nothing. You know, for the love of the sport.

Now I'm confused......which is it?

Wait.........

So ur saying that Bill wanted to start charging more than slots for people to do tandems??????

But I thought he didn't care about making money. I thought all he wanted was to have people jump for next to nothing. You know, for the love of the sport.

Now I'm confused......which is it?

gee he charges $100 for a tandem! what a greedy bastard:S:S:S
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

This thread is called lodi jumpers, right? A few have even chimed in.

Please don't make the mistake of believing that bill and I only talked about garbage, although we talked about that to a depressing degree.

Bill taught me how to skydive when I was 16. I logged 143 jumps out of his DC-3. What did you do in it?

I payed taxes to my government while working for him for 11 years. You are a tax paying American citizen while we are in this depressed economy, right? I mean, some of us need all the help we can get to buy a house right now!

I did about 10,000 work jumps at his place and who knows how many fun jumps. I also, produced 3 very well known action sports videos. You ever see any of them?

And I did all of this while accumulating $15,000 of medical debt that will follow me forever just cuz I went to the emergency room for 6 hours in lodi. You been hurt there?

I am entitled to talk about it, and I don't appreciate the squiggly faces that you are using to try to make ur point.

They too, sir, are confusing me.

Hey Guys,

The British Army Freefly team will be in the San Francisco Area between 20/02/10 untill 28/02/10, we are looking to conduct a seven day FF camp at Lodi (Parachute Centre).
At the moment we are hoping to get enough jumpers to fill the plane to allow us to make up to 12 jumps a day. If anyone would like to join us at Lodi over that week please come along and help us out!;)
We have no financial link to the DZ!
Thanks and blue skies,
British Army Euphoria

At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!

Hey Guys,

The British Army Freefly team will be in the San Francisco Area between 20/02/10 untill 28/02/10, we are looking to conduct a seven day FF camp at Lodi (Parachute Centre).
At the moment we are hoping to get enough jumpers to fill the plane to allow us to make up to 12 jumps a day. If anyone would like to join us at Lodi over that week please come along and help us out!;)
Thanks and blue skies,
British Army Euphoria

Pull the other one!! Obviously this is a troll... even Cali people know there's no months of 20 or 28! B|
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Hey Guys,

Thanks and blue skies,
British Army Euphoria

Pull the other one!! Obviously this is a troll... even Cali people know there's no months of 20 or 28! B|

Ummm...ahh...nevermind.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I would think the smiley face at the end would be a give away ;)

Also that 'pulling' feeling in their cheek indicates I hooked 'em right in... B|

*doing my happy-dance
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Nah, I got it, I just don't like smileys that much so I didn't add one. :) However I do like messing around on forums sometimes and fail in humor... I'm ok with that =8^)

I also plan to be in lodi that weekend.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGIPvEYDmc

Some Lodi landings for you.. 6:40 - 7:30
landing inbetween the vines and other off dz landings, due to not knowing my own power in my tracking abilitys ;)

Bill and Lodi are top notch in my book, friendly people if you make the effort, good boozing.... Glad to hear they have there planes back again,

Bill and Lodi are top notch in my book, friendly people if you make the effort, good boozing.... Glad to hear they have there planes back again,

And yet again, people will ignore the sub standard aircraft and safety in quest of a "cheap" jump.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Are you fucking kidding me!?! ANY and I mean ANY A/C flying right now, today has been APPROVED FOR FLIGHT! By the FAA, JP. If you have problems, I asked Fred Smith ST&A, Craig Stapleton and Bill Dause if YOU would be welcome to come down and talk, in person about your concerns. Guess what, they said yes! So get down there in person and get some facts or zip it.....

In other words....the circus is back in town!!!!!

3 buckz to see a fat lady! 50 centz to see crazed dwarf!

Take it from me, we all love a good circus...until we don't.

Good luck to all my friends in Lodi this year, just as I hope you all wish me good luck too.

how do i do a wink and smiley?