TomSpoon

Tony Pukes on You Tube

I am still a beginner and remember well the apprehension going out the door for the first time. It's not a natural act and self preservation definitely kicks in. Like most, I am sure she was fine later.

Of course the tandems are the last out, so I got to see many exits prior to mine. I was in absolute awe of the fearless people diving out of the Otter. The cool thing was that my wife was the tandem right behind me. I sure couldn't afford to look like a ninny at that point. :$

The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

The cool thing was that my wife was the tandem right behind me. I sure couldn't afford to look like a ninny at that point. :$

haha my first tandem was with my girlfriend. I knew i was gonna go so I made her go first to make sure she wouldn't back out!

Man, that Tony video bring back memories. Still miss Frontier. I hope to make Batavia (or wherever the boogie is held this year). Thanks for posting that.

Dave

Batavia is no more, but the club did have an otter boogie [Frontier Fest] at the DZ last July.

Hopefully they will plan something this year.

The 50th anniversary of Frontier Skydivers is in June of 2010.

I have one on my laptop at the house......since skydiving movies.com is down.........PM an email address and I'll send it to ya

I am assuming your talking about that one.........
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

roger that...
i believe there IS an otter boogie set, for July 7th through the 11th......of this year...
but check in with other club members just to be sure..
:)
jmy
A 3914
D 12122

Yes, I checked and Frontier fest is on the clubs web site calendar July 7th to 11th.

FRONTIER FEST---BOOGIE---OTTER--BALLOON & HELICOPTER JUMPS and GREAT TIMES---DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!
Start: 9:00 am