pmwfilm

Seeking Exceptional Skydivers for adventure show

Cable doc series on the lookout for exceptional skydivers with great personality.

Must be experienced in many disciplines. (Swooping, BASE, wing suit, formations etc. The moren the better.)
Be able to strike a report with other skydivers immediately.
Ready for anything. In the sky and on the ground.
International travel experience a big plus.
Other skills (surfing, motor sports, skiing, snowboarding etc) big plus.

[email protected]

wow...

what a first time post...welcome.
( is this a gag ) ??
anyway...
You're asking Jumpers?? to talk about themselves !!:o;)???
hahaha
be ready for about fifty thousand responses!!!!B|;)

you have opened a pandoras' box:ph34r:

let the feedback Begin...!!!!

i'll get a kick out of reading the replies..

p.s. Where were ya' 30 years ago???:|, when i couldda been the Man for the job!!!!:D:D

jmy
A 3914
D 12122

Exceptional Skydivers

Oh boy! Have you come to the right place!

Must be experienced in many disciplines.

But are you experienced [killer riff]

Be able to strike a report with other skydivers immediately

Most develop instant reports(sic) with people they meet. We're a very friendly bunch. Like in prison.

Ready for anything

Careful what you ask for!

Other skills

This could be fun...

Sorry, I'm bored :ph34r:
Remster

The next sentence out of their mouths will be, "We don't have much of a budget, bla, bla, blah." Because they know the glory hounds will line up a hundred deep to do it for nothing.

Then the show will air and it will suck and we'll all say so here. Then the involved jumpers will come on here and say were all jealous.

And the cycle repeats ad nauseam . . .

NickD :)

Cable doc series on the lookout for exceptional skydivers with great personality.

All jumpers are exceptional skydivers with great personalities. ;):P

Sparky

Fixed it for you. An exceptional skydiver (as in I wish I could do that) who also has a great TV personality? Good luck with that! :P
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I was a tv producer for many years, both cable and network.
As a rule cable had very tight budgets ("can you make it for $8000 per hour"?) the young producers keen to get a show on anywhere went "sure", with the crew and cast often not getting paid, as the big money comes in series two. Which never happpens as the cable company rerun the first series endlessly

Also serious production companies don't tend to use googlemail, hotmail or yahoo e-mail addresses. Unless they are hoping to get a ton of private mails, and collect a good mailing list to sell on.

Gee I do sound cynical, and my burnt fingers would explain why. The original poster may want to get a cast set up then sell the show to a cable network. This may be well developed but it doesn't sound like it

This could be genuine, but It wouldn't take a researcher too long to go to 4 or 5 larger DZ's, tell folks about the show and find their cast (through recommendations and interviews) that way rather than this open casting which is pretty amateur and random approach, from my experience. By the time I finished my AFF at Eloy 5 years ago, I could have cast this show there and then.

The original poster could easily confirm the cable company, number of episodes, budget, filming schedule airing dates and a whole host of stuff if this was the real deal.

So I would suggest anyone seriously thinking about getting involved needs to know more and get answers.

Oh yeah! one more thing.......If anyone wants to star in my new reality tv series "Around the World in 80 Beers" let me know. I haven't got a budget, or real interest from the industry but guy at my local community cable company says if I film it, He will broadcast it....maybe!!. Bring your own Advil!!

"Read the small print!!!.......I didn't read the big print

It's all Greek to me...

It's russian..

Then it's all French to me, but Mike has the right idea - the international language...
Mykel AFF-I10
Skydiving Priorities: 1) Open Canopy. 2) Land Safely. 3) Don’t hurt anyone. 4) Repeat…

Fixed it for you. Just changed the last two letters to en for english.

http://www.mymodeltalk.com/jobs/model-castings-acting-auditions-metro-miami-ft-lauderdale-florida/5087-great-spaces-short-film.html?language=en

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

Patrick, fill in your profile a little (trust), discuss, and learn something.

People here get trolled all the time.
They are just going to f- with you.

"...the new adrenaline-junky, reality show" is not new.

Endless Summer 1968

Experienced skydivers all know people in the film industry.
Building a few contacts might help you.
You could ask a few questions and build some better idea. Better ideas have a better chance.

Good luck.