skydivetara

Boogie Games?

Drunken electric stars, start with at least 10 people, then eliminate them one by one, the current gets stronger and stronger after each removal.

I once made it to a 3 way, and then watched the final two close their loop for a split second. Fucking crazy bastards! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The best games tend to be the old classics. We do really well with limbo and dance offs. I tend to add most creative use of Hypoxic Stickers at big boogies. Floridians love their Bunnies. Side goofy games of mustaches tend to take a life of their own. Photo scavenger hunts are always fun. Bags are a good standbye. College drinking games such as beer pong work well. Samari is a fun one for weather holds. Oh and Swoop and Chugs are always a great way to end the day.

It really depends on the group of people. The best "games" are those that start out early in the day and take a life of their own. I rarely seen a pushed game work well.

What boogie you talking about? You need some professional help?
HYPOXIC

Roofie Roulette. Loser wakes up with a sore ass and a hell of a headache.:P

:D:D:D Love it!

And seriously? Where do you buy one????? Just cut the plug off an extension cord and strip the wires. :):)

Seriously, you have to make one, I think you use some sort of transformer to lower the voltage. :S

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Roofie Roulette. Loser wakes up with a sore ass and a hell of a headache.:P

:D:D:D Love it!

And seriously? Where do you buy one????? Just cut the plug off an extension cord and strip the wires. :):)

Seriously, you have to make one, I think you use some sort of transformer to lower the voltage. :S

You haven't played the game, have you? :P No transformer. You get the full 110 or 120 volts. However, it's not the voltage you feel, its the amperes. But yeah, a power or extension cord, split the two wires at least a foot or two and attach the bare wires to a metal object, such as a spoon or knife like you'd use at the dinner table. Plug the other end of the wire into a wall outlet. Get 10 of your friends together. Have two people start by holding one wire each, but don't touch each other. then the rest grab hands in a semi-circle with one grip open. Then close that grip and feel the power! Muwahahahahaha... Other fun variations is to close the circuit by zapping your friend, male or female (preferable female) in the nipple. It's hysterical! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We used to hook the ends of a cord to beer cans, The funnest one was at a Christmas party where we had the thing hooked up. Two people were holding the beer cans one would shake hands with a new arrival and the other would casually touch the new arrivals other hand...it was a SHOCKING greeting to say the least!!

On another note..you need to do it inside and not on a concrete slab..as there is a serious risk of electrocution...But then again most skydivers like a little risk!!

Drunken electric stars, start with at least 10 people, then eliminate them one by one, the current gets stronger and stronger after each removal.

I once made it to a 3 way, and then watched the final two close their loop for a split second. Fucking crazy bastards! :D

Yeah!! You're talking to the Zhills 2006/2007 new years eve electric star champion! Well co-champion....I tied with a guy from Finland. I guess he didn't want to lose to a girl :P

Skymama, I've known you've seen it Bunnies Game Explained

I have never seen that in all my living days!

I think you and I hang out with different people. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama, I've known you've seen it Bunnies Game Explained

You know how boogies often ship in really good load organizers and such. I think they should start shipping in really good skydiving party organizers..... hmmm, Hypoxic's new business path...

Wow that's the best bunnies video I've seen! I wanna play right now!!
"Well behaved women rarely make history" - Marilyn Monroe