freakboy066

SPEEDFLIERS

I am looking for any other speedwing pilots in AZ.Is there anyone down in Eloy who is speedflying?There is 3 of us up in Phoenix area,and looking to hook up with others to fly with,and maybe do some site sharing.Send me an email,or PM.Unless you know me and have my#,then just text or call.
http://freakboy066.tripod.com/

The term groundlaunching works when your with a bunch of skydivers. But when your around the HG's and PG's they get confused because, well, we are all groundlaunching. Speedflying and speedriding separates that.

What is speedflying?
What is speedriding?
What are HG's?
What are PG's?

Dude, he asked some good questions.

I would like to know the answers as well.

Seriously.

Keith

''Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.'' - Ernest Hemingway

Sorry. HG= hanglider PG= paraglider speedflying= footlaunching smallish wings(8 to 16 meters) speedriding= the same as speedflying but launching with skis. Speedwings are mostly made overseas, so they are measured in meters squared, not square feet. I fly a 14m which comes to about 149 sqft. The harnesses are different too, look more like a paragliding harness, with the risers attached at the hip, not the shoulders. So you actually are reclined in the harness, not hanging from it. Very comfy but takes a bit of time to get used to after hanging in a harness so long. The wings are slightly different from a skydiving wing. They have mylar stiffiners in the nose and a few down the ribs. The fabric seems different too as it is some kind of zp but seems lighter. They are a blast to fly and with the increase in jump tickets and gear I do see it becoming more popular (at least in the US) in the next few years. Hell, its free.

Speedwings are mostly made overseas,

That depends upon where you live ... this is NOT an American web site[:/]

the oceans are American lakes. stfu.

Piss off... I'm in a foul mood and don't need to tale any of your crap today:P

Have a nice day y'all

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome