BunkerBuster

Who is the Biggest Meatbomb to Jump?

Hey everybody I was just wondering who the biggest jumper is out there?(if possible to find) I am looking for the guy who has to use the tandem rig to do a solo out of a tailgate. Also for you biguns what is you average fall rate? I am about 230 out the door and I was wondering who is going to fly by on their belly.

I'm 250 without gear...280 out the door. I started the sport at 220, and found upsizing my ass was more fun than downsizing my canopy! So take your anorexic ass to a few all-they-can-cook buffets and call us fat boys when you bulk up! damn light weights!

With my jumpsuit I'm 125mph on most 4-ways. Slowest I've been was 117 on a 20 way. Fastest on my belly is 187mph...no jump suit and flying with the head down folks. They loved seeing a flat flyer in the air with them. THAT WAS FUN...but it reminded me that arching sucks!

Do yourself and you jump buddies a favor. Get a baggie suit and get your big butt to the tunnel. Thats how I learned...I just wish I had done it sooner.

BTW, there is a guy, pumpkin, out at Skydive Chicago who I hear was going 150+mph on his student jumps. He's gotta be 300 pounds before gear up.

sooty please i can if i put a 4-way team together and get discount rates....lol Maybe i should check into ASC I will give tinker a call:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

sooty please i can if i put a 4-way team together and get discount rates....lol Maybe i should check into ASC I will give tinker a call:D:D

would you guys have to pay extra for taking up extra slots :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Fastest I've ever been on my belly was 233. I'm 5'11 and have an exit weight of ~315 lbs. My average belly speed is closer to 171 sans suit and ~140 with a big ass extra baggy freely suit with a massive camera wing.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Hey everybody I just started jumping last year and am trying to find enough time to finish my a license this year 3 more jumps to go, my weight is 275 and my exit weight is around 315. I jump a MC-5 modified with boc and cypress. They put a pro track on me and my average on my belly was around 159mph. They gave me a new nick name around the DZ, they call me Sky Bomb!!
STEP OUT AND FEEL THE RUSH!!!! LATER
SKYBOMB

I'm 250 without gear...280 out the door.

Ya know, if they determined n-way by weight instead of number of belly buttons, you could be your OWN 2-way. It might get interesting though on how to score points. :P
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.