jim_32766

#25 - A - SkyMama - Normiss: Whoohoo!

I had an amazing day of skydiving today! I had the great fortune to meet skymama and normiss in person, then jump with them on my first 3-way skydive - with 6 points made, on my 25th jump, qualifying for the A-license. B|

As the saying goes, "You could ask for more . . . but you wouldn't get it."

Thank you skymama and normiss for making my 25th jump very memorable! You are true ambassadors for the skydiving community.

Blue Skies!
The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

You mean skymama did another belly jump? See Andrea, I know you are a belly flyer in disguise;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You mean skymama did another belly jump? See Andrea, I know you are a belly flyer in disguise;)

She did a great belly jump! Any time an experienced skydiver makes a newbie look good in a skydive, you know they were flying really well. They had to be to cover the newbie's mistakes! ;)

Hey Jim! It was truly my pleasure to be able to go on your A license jump yesterday. Your enthusiasm was infectious, which made it a very enjoyable jump for me too! And, I'm so proud of our 6 points, that's quite an accomplishment for 2 freefliers and a newbie! :ph34r:

We also made sure Jim got a nice "HIM" in the plane too. I don't think he was expecting that. B|

Pics to come as soon as Normiss gets off his ass and sends them to me. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Congrats!!!! I made my 25th a couple weekends ago and got my A License in the Mail today...I know it was only 25 jumps but man I felt like I was on cloud 9 that day...good job, keep it up!!!

Johnny - thanks and I know what you mean. It's a small number of jumps compared to most people at the DZ, but it's still a great milestone. As you can see from the pics skymama posted, I was definitely on cloud 9 - or at least falling through it!

Congrats on your A license too!