marolam

Bucket List

There is the old Aggie Skydiving Club tradition of doing your 100th jump nekid.

We do that for our 1000'th, at 100 we jump in our undies, we call it the 'undie hundie'.

A right of passage, mine was in midwinter, glad it wasn't a nakid jump, wouldn't have been too impressive with minus 20degrees + windchill.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Have you done a kiss pass jump?! Find yourself a sky chica and tell her you want a kiss pass jump on your x jump... I am sure she will be happy to oblige :)

I love kiss passes :)

Hey Kim, How you doing?;)
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Have you done a kiss pass jump?! Find yourself a sky chica and tell her you want a kiss pass jump on your x jump... I am sure she will be happy to oblige :)

I love kiss passes :)

And Bloomington, IN was suddenly added to the itinerary of many road trips this summer.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

For whatever you select, get the opinion of a person
experienced at that type of jump. Find out the recommended
jump numbers. Not, "dude, it's cool".

Examples - Most first time wingsuit recommendations are 200+.

75+ for being inside a raft. (So that you'll be safe)
100+ RW jumps for outside. (So that you may dock and
everyone else will be safe because you aren't circling below)

100th naked

Hi-altitude (02 jump)
Hi-altitude naked

4-way noodle war

Cross country
Naked cross country

Naked Cross country night jump but really what's the point

Put Bolas on the load

I've actually only done one naked jump. I landed on the beach.

To the OP:

Muff Brothers jumps: Magic carpet, inflatables, Mr. Potato Head, hoop dives, etc. :)
Beach Jumps

Intentional Water Landings
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Have fun and plan fun things to do, but don't worry about what jump number it's on. You're setting yourself up for doing things when the conditions aren't right to do them just because it looks cool in a log book.

Set the goals, but do them when it feels right, not when your log book says it's time. Make sense?

God i hate the phrase "bucket list". Sounds like a whuffo word for people that just do shit to say they have done it... once.

Have fun and plan fun things to do, but don't worry about what jump number it's on. You're setting yourself up for doing things when the conditions aren't right to do them just because it looks cool in a log book.

Set the goals, but do them when it feels right, not when your log book says it's time. Make sense?

God i hate the phrase "bucket list". Sounds like a whuffo word for people that just do shit to say they have done it... once.

Laundry list?! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I've heard of folks doing a sunset XC and drinking an adult beverage under canopy.
reply]

That has been on my list for a while. :)

If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!

Agree. The idea of doing something to be happy, just once
before you die is stupid. We should enjoy life every day.

There are way too many people who only have one happy day a month (if that).
Too late, they are already dead, the corpse just keeps moving.

Agree. The idea of doing something to be happy, just once
before you die is stupid. We should enjoy life every day.

There are way too many people who only have one happy day a month (if that).
Too late, they are already dead, the corpse just keeps moving.

Agree now. Didn't 12 months ago when I watched the movie.

Went to do a bucket list AFF level 1 cause I was too scared to do a tandem. Hadn't even landed and I knew it wasn't going to be a one-time cross it off the list experience.

67 jumps now and I'll be ever thankful for the bucket list
Ian Purvis
http://www.loadupsoftware.com
LoadUp DZ Management App
[email protected]

To the OP:

Get an old CRW dog to land you in the peas.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

Having only 1 jump under my belt I would say the list is as follows:
jump 1000 times
jump naked
concieve a child mid air
jump dressed as batman
halo jump
jump from a blimp/helicopter/space shuttle/low earth orbit
propose to my lover mid air
jump from one plane to another
make a sandwich mid air
I am ALIVE!

Wish I could break the whole jump through a cloud rule and jump through a big fat cumulonimbus cloud. Probably get soaking wet.

I don't want to jump through them, but I just LOVE cloud blading, cloud surfing. Whenever I see a sky 50% full of those fluffy clouds, I request a high altitude hop-n-pop, and surf the surface of these clouds, like blading down a mountain. IT IS AWESOME!

Very educational too, in canopy angle-and-line control, to prevent sinking into the clouds. Sometimes I was skimming a vertical surface of a cloud, or flying through a valley of a cloud, trying to make that "V", then sashaying or swooping a steep downhill slope, or slowly spiralling around the narrow column of puffy cotton.

Be sure that air traffic is open, you're the only one in the air, and that the pilot is notified of high-altitude hop-n-pop.

Most fun solos I ever had. A maze of clouds for a solid 10 minutes.

Wish I could break the whole jump through a cloud rule and jump through a big fat cumulonimbus cloud. Probably get soaking wet.

I don't want to jump through them, but I just LOVE cloud blading, cloud surfing. Whenever I see a sky 50% full of those fluffy clouds, I request a high altitude hop-n-pop, and surf the surface of these clouds, like blading down a mountain. IT IS AWESOME!

Very educational too, in canopy angle-and-line control, to prevent sinking into the clouds. Sometimes I was skimming a vertical surface of a cloud, or flying through a valley of a cloud, trying to make that "V", then sashaying or swooping a steep downhill slope, or slowly spiralling around the narrow column of puffy cotton.

You should learn to Paraglide.... I've surfed UP the sunny side of clouds too (of course I NEVER enter 'the great White Office' ... nope not me, never:))

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Hi Marty,

Probably get soaking wet.

I've never gotten wet. :)

JerryBaumchen
then you need bigger clouds, i have been wet a few times:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There was a group in Georgia a few years ago that exited after seeing hail coming through the open door. Any guesses how that went? Dumb asses!!

LOL! that brings back memories. A group of us begged the pilot to take us up between t-storms. Looked like plenty of time to get a load up. The pilot refused so we complained, begged and whined to the DZO and the pilot was finally told to take our group up. On jump run we slid the door up and hail was smashing against the bulkhead with big chunks of ice rolling up the floor. The pilot was looking back and laughing his ass off. So we landed in the Twin Beech. (That, by itself, was scary enough) :P

Wet and 'Sand' blasted ...... must be the pointy end of the rain drops:P

I think the sides hurt more as I've wingsuited through them. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.