marolam

Bucket List

I'm trying to create a bucket list of things to do at certain jump numbers. I currently have 57 jumps. For example #30 I first tried freeflying, #40 was first balloon jump, #50 was first tracking dive. I'm looking for a list of things to do for for my remaining decade jumps and then my centrury jumps.

So far, still on the list is: "High Pull," "Mr. Bill," "Rubber Raft," "Wingsuit Rodeo," "Wingsuit (actual)," "Eating/Drinking in Freefall," "Hula Hoop," "Rear exit plane," "Big Way"

So I'm looking for more to add to this list and possibly reccomendations for which jump it should be.

I'm trying to create a bucket list of things to do at certain jump numbers. I currently have 57 jumps. For example #30 I first tried freeflying, #40 was first balloon jump, #50 was first tracking dive. I'm looking for a list of things to do for for my remaining decade jumps and then my centrury jumps.

So far, still on the list is: "High Pull," "Mr. Bill," "Rubber Raft,""Wingsuit Rodeo," "Wingsuit (actual)," "Eating/Drinking in Freefall," "Hula Hoop," "Rear exit plane," "Big Way"

So I'm looking for more to add to this list and possibly reccomendations for which jump it should be.

Less than 100 jumps might be a bit premature for a a wingsuit jump
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

100th naked

Hi-altitude (02 jump)
Hi-altitude naked

4-way noodle war

Cross country
Naked cross country

Naked Cross country night jump but really what's the point

Put Bolas on the load
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Nice thread :) If you don't mind, I'm going to use some of these ideas too.

I've heard SUNSET high altitude hop and pops are awesome. Though sunset track dives are my favorite jump...I finally was able to keep up with the formation for the first time last weekend on a sunset track dive it was amazing, it was the most euphoric feeling for me.

You can jump in a costume, or jump at a new dropzone if you haven't already? Or do a kisspass [I've heard a lot about them on dz.com but haven't actually heard anyone do it where I jump].

So far, still on the list is: "High Pull," "Mr. Bill," "Rubber Raft," "Wingsuit Rodeo," "Wingsuit (actual)," "Eating/Drinking in Freefall," "Hula Hoop," "Rear exit plane," "Big Way"

What about low pull?
BASE 1384

What about low pull?

High Five!!!

Edited to add: Just don't die or more importantly get banned from your dz for it. Bad times B|:SB| ... I know a jackass dzo who calls 2500 a low pull, just so he can feel better about himself for lashing out at you in anger over other shit you had no part of and say he banned you for low pulls after warning.

Opps ... Am I venting? :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Rodeo-ride on a wingsuiter (you have the best chance of hitching a ride if you're a cute lightweight girl...).

Solo jump with a good cameraflyer (with stills)

CRW jump.

Wagon wheel.

Cross-country.

Windtunnel.

If you did AFF, try a SL jump ;)

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Nice thread :) ...
Or do a kisspass [I've heard a lot about them on dz.com but haven't actually heard anyone do it where I jump].

...Your'e jumping at the WRONG place.....B|:P;)

Edited to add.....
well after looking at your profile.. I MUST say...... you ARE jumping at the Right place!!!!!...... ( i'm envious)

jmy
A 3914
d 12122

Or do a kisspass [I've heard a lot about them on dz.com but haven't actually heard anyone do it where I jump].

what happens in the sky remains in the sky :$
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Can you give a little more detail about what a wagon wheel is please?

Well we got this yearly boogie for newbie skydivers. Fun fun fun and ... ducks... Inside view of a wagonwheel @5:15 in the Rubberduckieboogie 2009 video and outside view @4:30 in the Rubberduckkieboogie 2008 video.
http://rubberduckieboogie.hyves.nl/ (the videos are about halfway down the page)

Other fun stuff to do that is in these videos: jump with a rubberduck on your helmet, jump off a tandem, jump with floppy duck feet, .... :ph34r:

Heck maybe you should just add: "come tot the Rubberduckieboogie" to your list :):P

ciel bleu,
Saskia

I'd suggest that you add to your list instructional ratings, then working with students!

How about a sunrise jump, take off at sunrise minus climb time, watch the sunrise at altitude, jump, watch the sun set in freefall, land, watch the sunrise once again!

I've heard of folks doing a sunset XC and drinking an adult beverage under canopy.

Ever heard of CRW? Muff dive? Seems to be an endless list.
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

what happens in the sky remains in the sky :$

mhm, i could think of at least one DZO that wouldnt like that as well.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Have you done a kiss pass jump?! Find yourself a sky chica and tell her you want a kiss pass jump on your x jump... I am sure she will be happy to oblige :)

I love kiss passes :)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I