emmiwy

Made it to 100

To think that getting my A license was awesome at 25, 100 was even better. It really is true when people who have hundreds, thousands of jumps say it just gets better and better. In the grand scheme of things, some say that 100 will feel like nothing but for me one of the best experiences I've had so far.

I chose to do an undie hundie and it was awesome. With the temperature being in the 80's I was really glad I chose to do it, uppers weren't blowing strong at all so it wasn't cold on the ride up. :)

More so, that this experience has been a milestone more so for my own personal growth. It wasn't as evident after 25 jumps, but looking back now I can more easily see how much I have grown in the past few months not only as a skydiver but as a person. It has helped me outgrow inhibitions, grow comfortable with myself, with people around me. I'm learning how to enjoy life freely and with less reservation.

Much love to Jack, Crystal, and Justin for organizing, to Lisa and Majus for the pie in the face and throwing me into the pool, and everyone who has watched me pour my sweat and frustration into packing a new canopy, for attempting my sitfly, for learning how to stay on top of a tracking dive, for learning harness turning, front riser diving and spiraling on a sport canopy much against my reservations. There's always something new to learn and that's what I will continue to love about this sport. Thank you to everyone at Elsinore for making my 100 a memorable experience and only look forward to many many more awesome jumps to come. :)

To think that getting my A license was awesome at 25, 100 was even better. It really is true when people who have hundreds, thousands of jumps say it just gets better and better. In the grand scheme of things, some say that 100 will feel like nothing but for me one of the best experiences I've had so far.

I chose to do an undie hundie and it was awesome. With the temperature being in the 80's I was really glad I chose to do it, uppers weren't blowing strong at all so it wasn't cold on the ride up. :)

More so, that this experience has been a milestone more so for my own personal growth. It wasn't as evident after 25 jumps, but looking back now I can more easily see how much I have grown in the past few months not only as a skydiver but as a person. It has helped me outgrow inhibitions, grow comfortable with myself, with people around me. I'm learning how to enjoy life freely and with less reservation.

Much love to Jack, Crystal, and Justin for organizing, to Lisa and Majus for the pie in the face and throwing me into the pool, and everyone who has watched me pour my sweat and frustration into packing a new canopy, for attempting my sitfly, for learning how to stay on top of a tracking dive, for learning harness turning, front riser diving and spiraling on a sport canopy much against my reservations. There's always something new to learn and that's what I will continue to love about this sport. Thank you to everyone at Elsinore for making my 100 a memorable experience and only look forward to many many more awesome jumps to come. :)

Congrads. 10 yrs. ago you'd have a C. I did a 7 way and we turned 7 pts. Was an awesome jump. And to many pies. [:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Wow! Congrats to you - didn't you just get your A not too long ago? I'm sure we'll be reading alot more about you and pretty soon that number will be 500, then 1000! Awesome! I can't seem to even finish my A - LOL! :P

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" ~ Helen Keller

Sad I only saw the landing...Damn Delta for late arrival.[:/]

Congrats, kiddo! It's been a lot of fun watching you climb the ladder. Gonna miss seeing that smile every weekend!
BTW, the pilot likes it when you do the undie jumps...

Sad I only saw the landing...Damn Delta for late arrival.[:/]

Congrats, kiddo! It's been a lot of fun watching you climb the ladder. Gonna miss seeing that smile every weekend!
BTW, the pilot likes it when you do the undie jumps...

I was lucky enough to get Karl for that load, I was hoping he would give me extra altitude but I guess I had to tell him personally :) I'm going to miss you Spot.