d123

Flour smoke bomb

Hi Guys,
Been doing tracking jumps and I want to use flour smoke bomb:P. I am aware of one setup, the one where you put the flour in women pentihose that you attach to your ankle. Do you know any other setups, that possible could work better than this one?

Regards,
Jean-Arthur Deda.
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

Hi Guys,
Been doing tracking jumps and I want to use flour smoke bomb:P. I am aware of one setup, the one where you put the flour in women pantyhose that you attach to your ankle. Do you know any other setups, that possible could work better than this one?

Regards,
Jean-Arthur Deda.

Ya can use a 5 lb bag just bungeed to your leg, cut a 1inch hole in the back and cover it with masking tape...when ya exit pull off that tape.

One thing to remember...jumping with flour can be quite dangerous! :o
~NEVER track through a cloud on a hot day...it'll rain biscuits for HOURS! :P:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hi Guys,
Been doing tracking jumps and I want to use flour smoke bomb:P. I am aware of one setup, the one where you put the flour in women pantyhose that you attach to your ankle. Do you know any other setups, that possible could work better than this one?

Regards,
Jean-Arthur Deda.

Ya can use a 5 lb bag just bungeed to your leg, cut a 1inch hole in the back and cover it with masking tape...when ya exit pull off that tape.

Make sure whatever you take out of the plane is bungeed bloody securely. A 5lb bag of flour hitting something at terminal would ruin someone's whole day.

Hi Guys,

Regards,
Jean-Arthur Deda.

Make sure whatever you take out of the plane is bungeed bloody securely. A 5lb bag of flour hitting something at terminal would ruin someones whole day.

If the tape covering the hole is off and flour streaming out, attached or not it's pretty light when it gets down...the 'thunder biscuits' on the other hand! ;)

as long as you dont have some lye and a shovel around, you might get off fine..

also, highly recommend that you dont store the flour in bricks formed by duct tape... they seem to think that its cocaine or something!

weird cops!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

How do you attach a 5lb bag of floor securely ?

Tig weld it. ;)

~ I remember a guy that worked at a place that re-filled commercial fire extinguishers, instead of flour he used the old retardant powder which seemed to flow out better.

He had a neat little system, used one of those larger kitchen type extinguishers with a bolt in the top where the handle use to be for filling...and about 30 small holes drilled through the plastic on the bottom.

He'd fill it, taping over the holes to seal until exit, rip the tape off, and a nice even trail for about 45 seconds...