GaVak

Only Skyvan in the North East???

The only skyvan in the North East is now in Canada.. currenly working it way to the Parachute School of Toronto. It will be there until the end of the month I am told. I am thinking the last time a tailgate was in Canada for civilian jumps was the Carabou in the early 90s.

That's not true. Atmosphair near Quebec City had a Skyvan during 2006 I believe.

Do they have one now? If they dont, then it is true:P
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

The only skyvan in the North East is now in Canada.. currenly working it way to the Parachute School of Toronto. It will be there until the end of the month I am told. I am thinking the last time a tailgate was in Canada for civilian jumps was the Carabou in the early 90s.

That's not true. Atmosphair near Quebec City had a Skyvan during 2006 I believe.

OK now we are straight. thanks!

I thought someone might get a kick out of it... its just a plane, i am surprized that it made such a big deal. Anyone at Cross Keys tell Packer Mike you want to see the pictures of Bobbys sister dancing.... its a hell of a story!!
6 in 2 out

They actually bought 2 from a commuter company in Columbia, Spaceland's pilot Rabbit had to make two trips to ferry them to the states.:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

They actually bought 2 from a commuter company in Columbia, Spaceland's pilot Rabbit had to make two trips to ferry them to the states.:)

i used to know a few guys who would fly what THEY called,,, 'ferry flights'....from colombia..:):o

but that was decades ago.......:)B|and in another lifetime...
jmy:ph34r: