PmedicJ

Update to Karnage Krew incident thanks to Freak_accident

i get along just fine with my FRIENDS; and if you think bashing reputable buisnessman on the interwebz is good practice, i really couldnt care less what you or those other dudes think - in fact, it's right in the line of what i think of you, so, be it..

You forgot to add "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah".

Or what would be better to add to your post..."I know you are but what am I".

That would be in line with the intellect of your post. :D

ALL his posts

His PM was funny too. It was two words that started with F and Y. Then he block PM's from me. B| I'm very sad.

ALL his posts

His PM was funny too. It was two words that started with F and Y. Then he block PM's from me. B| I'm very sad.

:D:D:DThe same in my PM box:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: he probably Cut and Pasted it:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nextime skyvan comes i will be in it. I heard it i coming soon or has plans to come over.
Thought i may have seen you at the conference. Jyro put it on like no other.

Let me know if you ever come to Picton, my shop is looking super sick!!

Here are some sweet pictures.....

If anyone wants a unique Icarus Fuck Yeah canopy, nows the time.... LOL!

The SKyvan NEVER comes West Dude, the ferry costs would be friggin enourmous:o
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It will be.

DETAILS Fucker, what and when, we dont have any boogies planned so i cant see a reason to ferry it over?
You do know Willowbank is not in WA dont you:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ah, Phil is always sending me emails of different things going on. ONe of the recent emails mentioned Perth.

I tell you what, Picton is a sick dropzone, planes taking off and landing all day long. loving it!

Anyway, off to Nitro Circus finale live show in Melboune on sunday for some back stage passes and some after party. oh, the percs of loaning people demo rigs.... ;)

Chad Kagey and Dunstin should be certified before they leave, thanks to Ossie kahn

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Ah, Phil is always sending me emails of different things going on. ONe of the recent emails mentioned Perth.

I tell you what, Picton is a sick dropzone, planes taking off and landing all day long. loving it!

Anyway, off to Nitro Circus finale live show in Melboune on sunday for some back stage passes and some after party. oh, the percs of loaning people demo rigs.... ;)

Chad Kagey and Dunstin should be certified before they leave, thanks to Ossie kahn

Nice.

BTW well done on setting up the shop, much better than out of the boot or bedroom:D:D;)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll chirp in quickly - from the perspective of the times I've met with and spoken with Gary.

Gary's business has grown so rapidly because he's great at what he does. He gives customer service way above and beyond the norm. His products and prices rock. He allows those who may not have all the cash up front to make an arrangement and take delivery of their gear as soon as possible. He has his unbelievable "rig loan" scheme for those ordering a compete set of gear, and the list goes on. Oh, his new shop is brilliant!!!

So if he says he fcked up due to unexpected volumes and business growing raster that he planned - I100% be lieve it. If he says his service suffered for a while, but he's now back on track, youi can believe him.

We need more gary's in our small skydiving community. Here in Oz we're lucky to have a small group of gear dealers who also give great service.

But for those who choose to deal with Gary at K Krew, you can have faith in his word and his promises. He delivers all of what he says and more.

Blue Skies, fergs:)

fergs what's you mnumber mate a couple of guys here are trying to insure their gear and having trouble with the PDF thingys so i sugested calling you
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ALL his posts

:D:D:DThe same in my PM box:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: he probably Cut and Pasted it:ph34r:

why dont the both of you get together and cry for your mommies!? :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

ALL his posts

you suck at insults dude:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ALL his posts

you suck at insults dude:D:D:D:D

No kidding. :D