PmedicJ

Update to Karnage Krew incident thanks to Freak_accident

I got my money back today from member Freak_accident. I think this is how the story goes... Freak_accident requested Gary to send him the money along with his for winning the V3 competition and he would forward me my money!

Long story short Freak_accident is an honest, upstanding individual that did not have to do what he did in any way shape or form but he stepped up and I sincerely thank him! :)

I still wish I had an answer why Gary would not take care of this himself but it is moot point now!

I got my money back today from member Freak_accident. I think this is how the story goes... Freak_accident requested Gary to send him the money along with his for winning the V3 competition and he would forward me my money!

Long story short Freak_accident is an honest, upstanding individual that did not have to do what he did in any way shape or form but he stepped up and I sincerely thank him! :)

I still wish I had an answer why Gary would not take care of this himself but it is moot point now!

Gary offered to send me the amount it would cost to buy an Optima II from any dealer in the US due to him not being able to get anything shipped with batteries. He also said that he would put enough in there for your refund if I was willing to make sure it got back to you. The amount he sent even covered for shipping.

That was pretty good customer service in itself. I know it took a while to receive your refund, but in the end everyone is happy. That is all that matters.

Hopefully next Friday I will be jumping with a new toy! That sure makes me happy!B|

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

he did update, but you're just too much stuck up to have read it..

please leave! :|

Comments like this are why threads get locked and/or deleted.

Not helpful regardless of which side of the issue you are on.
__

My mighty steed

should happen to this one too; giving a good guy a bad name is perfectly good for you i suppose then!?

i've dealt with gary for an amount of about 3 grand, and i'm not the one whining over 60 measly bucks..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

should happen to this one too; giving a good guy a bad name is perfectly good for you i suppose then!?

i've dealt with gary for an amount of about 3 grand, and i'm not the one whining over 60 measly bucks..

Maybe your response wouldn't have sounded so douchey if you posted a link to the response instead of telling the OP that he was stupid for not reading it.

i've dealt with gary for an amount of about 3 grand

I dealt with Gary for significantly more than 3 grand and I'm 100% satisfied that Gary will make good on every piece.

Thats hardly the point.

Your message was a personal attack. It helps nobody.
__

My mighty steed

Maybe your response wouldn't have sounded so douchey if you posted a link to the response instead of telling the OP that he was stupid for not reading it.

your reply is just as douchey, and if the kind OP would do anything else than discrediting people on the interwebz, he would of found it himself; i'm neither his nor your secretary, capiche!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i've dealt with gary for an amount of about 3 grand

I dealt with Gary for significantly more than 3 grand and I'm 100% satisfied that Gary will make good on every piece.

Thats hardly the point.

Your message was a personal attack. It helps nobody.

oh yea!? are you the police now!? doesnt seem you follow the forum too much, do you!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I did in fact read the reply on the V3 competition post! Which still had me wondering why Gary (The owner of his business) did not take care of this matter himself until someone else from the forum offered to step in and help after I posted negative. Like I said it is a moot point!

this post was a mere update from my posts and a Kudos to the kind of person Freak_accident is!

And for the measly $60 comment, how would you feel if I took $60 from your wallet and told you to piss off it's only a measly $60? I am sure you would just let it go..... Yeah right!

Thank you again Freak_accident!

Hey V-B,

You never know what one individual is dealing with in life. For all we know the OP could be dealing with a lot of personal stress and venting it on the one thing that has been eating at him the longest.

Then again it may just be his normal selfish self.

I'm not going to judge or assume.

Haven't you ever said something and regretted it later. We all have. For all we know, he could be kicking himself in the pants right now.

PmedicJ went about finding resolution from Gary. True, he did it in a untactful manner. Gary responded in his reply to what PmedicJ said. Both are in agreement that they don't want to do business with each other in the future. That aside; Gary's reputation is still in tact for providing good customer service and dealing with issues. He explained what happened and why he couldn't email PmedicJ. Future customers that actually do a dropzone search will probably read the full story before getting to the end and realize that Gary isn't out to screw anyone over. He is over worked, under staffed, and "trying".

Dealing with Gary in the past, I still plan on dealing with Gary in the future.

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

your reply is just as douchey, and if the kind OP would do anything else than discrediting people on the interwebz, he would of found it himself; i'm neither his nor your secretary, capiche!?

Thank you for reinforcing my point.
When does your e-thug badge arrive?

oh yea!? are you the police now!? doesnt seem you follow the forum too much, do you!?

You seem determined to make yourself look like an ass, so I will no longer stand in your way :S

That ship sailed a long time ago for VB.

i get along just fine with my FRIENDS; and if you think bashing reputable buisnessman on the interwebz is good practice, i really couldnt care less what you or those other dudes think - in fact, it's right in the line of what i think of you, so, be it..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

if you think bashing reputable buisnessman on the interwebz is good practice, i really couldnt care less what you or those other dudes think - in fact, it's right in the line of what i think of you, so, be it..

You've entirely missed my point.

I think its great that you like Gary and want to support him. As I already said, I have total confidence in Gary.

The problem is that making public, direct personal attacks "on the interwebz" against another person because you dont like what they said about him
can reflect just as poorly on that business as the guy
that decided to air his personal grievance in a public forum.

You dont help that businessman by publicly insulting people that dont like him even if those people were reacting in what you deemed an inappropriate way.

Gary has always had an impeccable reputation. He publicly acknowledged that he had a rough period of transition and that some delays resulted from them.
He apologized to those affected and thanked them for their patience and understanding, and assured all that he is getting things back on track.

His words, his actions, and his reputation speak for themselves.

Overly passionate fans that attack anyone that doesnt feel the same way is not helpful to him and only generates negative attention around the whole issue
__

My mighty steed

You seem determined to make yourself look like an ass, so I will no longer stand in your way :S

i get along just fine with my FRIENDS; and if you think bashing reputable buisnessman on the interwebz is good practice, i really couldnt care less what you or those other dudes think - in fact, it's right in the line of what i think of you, so, be it..

You come across as a young arrogant prick. :)

Guys, I have fkd up a few orders recently. My business took off in a massive way this year, so much so that while it growing at a rapid pace, my customer service became a black hole, not on purpose but because it was so busy it took me away frommy computer. It got to the point where i had to stop taking orders to get on top of things and it didnt help that all these post restrictions came in force over here...... Look, i dont have any excuses, i fkd up and i have fought to regain control of it and right now i am sitting in my brand new office on the largest sports dropzone in Australia at my newly rennovated shop writing this. We are back on track now. A growing business, grew too fast but we fought through it and are back on top of our game, with staff and support staff for all future orders.

Why I didnt contact you medic, After the childish, slandering, way you went about things, lets just say, I am like every other jumper on a regular dropzone, i get on with everyone, i party, i love to ring the bell and put the shouts on and am as generous as hell. You carry on the way you have, trying to destroy a skydivers business, trying to hurt him like you have and all this abuse in a public forum, you do that to a skydiver on your dropzone and see what he/she does to you. I ama regular jumper, a long time poster and a guy that is in this community for the rest of my life on this earth. Like fuck i am going to sit back and lick your bumhole after all the abuse you have been giving.

To all those who have sat back and been quiet and let me deal with things and for those who have stood up for me, thank you. We now have staff, we have a huge shop that i have worked hard for four years for and we aint going nowhere.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I did in fact read the reply on the V3 competition post! Which still had me wondering why Gary (The owner of his business) did not take care of this matter himself until someone else from the forum offered to step in and help after I posted negative. Like I said it is a moot point!

this post was a mere update from my posts and a Kudos to the kind of person Freak_accident is!

And for the measly $60 comment, how would you feel if I took $60 from your wallet and told you to piss off it's only a measly $60? I am sure you would just let it go..... Yeah right!

Thank you again Freak_accident!

Get real. I never told you to piss off.

I kept telling you i would get it to you, i just always had something else that seemed more important, it was a horrible cycle that i was stuck in for a few months. I am finally unwinding that cycle now that I found the right staff to help kkrew stay on top.

I fkd up with so many smaller orders recently, but nobody finds themselves ripped off by kkrew. One day when i am bored and have a quiet time to myself and time to sit and post in these forums like i use to, that will be the day i have time to make it up to all my customers who showed their support in their patience. And if you have ever met me, you know damn well that I put the spread on.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

To all those who have sat back and been quiet and let me deal with things and for those who have stood up for me, thank you.

You're welcome...best of luck with the operation, there are worse things than having a business that's growing fast! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Not when your five year plan happens in two months there aint.... well maybe there is ;)

Anyway, hopefully you guys will let me just move forward and get things going right and positive feedback. We aint going anywhere, and I have only logged on to this website three times in 6 months because I am far too busy. I do miss this website.......

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You forgot to add "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah".

Or what would be better to add to your post..."I know you are but what am I".

That would be in line with the intellect of your post. :D

You forgot to add "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah".

Or what would be better to add to your post..."I know you are but what am I".

That would be in line with the intellect of your post. :DALL his posts

Gary when you comming to vist the westside, ya slack fuck. get some jumps on with me and duncan and Kris
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nextime skyvan comes i will be in it. I heard it i coming soon or has plans to come over.
Thought i may have seen you at the conference. Jyro put it on like no other.

Let me know if you ever come to Picton, my shop is looking super sick!!

Here are some sweet pictures.....

If anyone wants a unique Icarus Fuck Yeah canopy, nows the time.... LOL!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store