thrillstalker

got my first rig!!!

the container is a new dolphin. i want to get into freeflying and the new dolphins are made freefly friendly. it has a new pd sabre2 210 and a used raven 2 218 reserve with a cypress 2 that has 7 years left. got a great deal and cant wait to pick it up next weekend.

what did you end up with?
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Nice . . myself got a older javelin container, triathlon 175 w/pd-r 160 reserve and cypres1 with a couple years left on it. Can't wait to jump it this coming weekend as well! Enjoy your new rig!
"Whatever the future holds down the road, being true to yourself is something you won't ever regret doing. " - airtwardo

I get my first rig on Friday -- I can't wait to jump it this weekend as well.

Old Flexon '94 container while I wait on my Infinity -- they have a 20 week wait time right now. :-s

PD Saber2 170 with a PD Optima 176 reserver.

What will we all owe??? ;-)

~Gav
Life doesn't need reasons, just participants.

D.S.#21

I get my first rig on Friday -- I can't wait to jump it this weekend as well.

Old Flexon '94 container while I wait on my Infinity -- they have a 20 week wait time right now. :-s

PD Saber2 170 with a PD Optima 176 reserver.

What will we all owe??? ;-)

~Gav

I got my Sabre2 170 in my closet, the new Vector in the works, but I got an OPTIMUM 176 ordered thru Chutingstar a few days ago, didnt realise PD was selling dytters and in different sizes! :D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I got my Sabre2 170 in my closet, the new Vector in the works, but I got an OPTIMUM 176 ordered thru Chutingstar a few days ago, didnt realise PD was selling dytters and in different sizes! :D:D

I blame the bottle of wine I got from the hotel bar -- I also seemed to have typed 'reserver' vs 'reserve'.

I just hope my rigger is done by this weekend -- I want to get in some good quality jumps before Skyfest next week.

~Gav
Life doesn't need reasons, just participants.

D.S.#21