legalize1966

What do you have to deal with at your airport?

The frustration of explaining to people that ASC/AST is not a scam like "Certain People" try to make it look like. I get so fucking sick of telling people about our DZ in Waverly, then they come back later and tell me that they don't want to go there because some bullshit they found that claims we are a scam and the sad part is that most of them actually believe that shit and most go to other DZ's.
WTF is up with some people.

I first posted this in the similar thread, then I realized this was not the question in the other thread.

Would you like some cheese with that wine? :P

What can I say? The DZ is owned by the Skyride people, and is stuck with the negative connotations and will always be. And to add insult to injury, you people did yourselves in with the Cat AIDS boogie fiasco in Clarksville and the advertising sticker profligation all over Nashville.

So deal with it and quit crying.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What can I say? The DZ is owned by the Skyride people, and is stuck with the negative connotations and will always be. And to add insult to injury, you people did yourselves in with the Cat AIDS boogie fiasco in Clarksville and the advertising sticker profligation all over Nashville.

I might have known one of the leaders of the pack would get in here and say something. The Cat Aids Boogie was nothing more that a fun event that we did and was just having fun. Nothing more, nothing less. And as for those damn stickers you people keep whining about, So what, as long as Chuck keeps giving us jumps, we'll keep posting them. As I said before more than once, It's nothing more than advertising.
Quit being such a zealot.

And as for those damn stickers you people keep whining about, So what, as long as Chuck keeps giving us jumps, we'll keep posting them. As I said before more than once, It's nothing more than advertising.
Quit being such a zealot.

Nashville Metro will love this. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The last I heard, the case is over. It don't matter, they can't do shit now.

I'm going in here and getting on the manifest for another jump, but I'm sure by the time I get back online, you people will have this thread cluttered up with your negativity that is killing our sport.

And as for those damn stickers you people keep whining about, So what, as long as Chuck keeps giving us jumps, we'll keep posting them.

You must be kidding, right?

What's wrong with getting a few jumps in trade for posting some harmless stickers? ASC has been doing it for years with no problem, why should this be any exception? Get a grip guys, it's just advertising! Nobody got hurt by it. It's really no big deal. Geez!

And as for those damn stickers you people keep whining about, So what, as long as Chuck keeps giving us jumps, we'll keep posting them.

What's wrong with getting a few jumps in trade for posting some harmless stickers? ASC has been doing it for years with no problem, why should this be any exception? Get a grip guys, it's just advertising! Nobody got hurt by it. It's really no big deal. Geez!

What's wrong with it is the same as is wrong with promoting the interests of cheats and liars.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

What's wrong with it is the same as is wrong with promoting the interests of cheats and liars.

I suppose I'm safe then, I don't associate with that kind of people, even though I am here debating with you people again. The only Liars I see are the ones who keep slamming our DZ. If they (you guys) would post something that's fact, that may change things, but so far, all I've seen is a bunch of idle chatter about your claims that we are somehow scamming people.

www.bbb.org

look up Skyride.

They get an F rating. that is as bad as it gets.

says it all I am afraid. If you want to think that it has nothing to do with the dropzone, then that is your choice, but you are fooling only yourself.

Skyride is bad for skydiving. They owners are therefore bad for skydiving. They get no support from me, either through skyride or through their dropzone.

The last I heard, the case is over. It don't matter, they can't do shit now.

I'm going in here and getting on the manifest for another jump, but I'm sure by the time I get back online, you people will have this thread cluttered up with your negativity that is killing our sport.

some people consider the stickers vandelism. I know of one office building parking lot that was littered with YOUR flyers. The tenants were not happy at all about you and yours touching their cars. I will be sure to let them know exactly where to find you. :)

j

I suppose I'm safe then, I don't associate with that kind of people, even though I am here debating with you people again. The only Liars I see are the ones who keep slamming our DZ. If they (you guys) would post something that's fact, that may change things, but so far, all I've seen is a bunch of idle chatter about your claims that we are somehow scamming people.

How does the outcome of the court case in Arizona grab you, then? Just idle chatter?

How does the outcome of the court case in Arizona grab you, then? Just idle chatter?

You mean this Arizona court case? http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=121815;

And the if he thinks there's nothing wrong with the stickers, the city of Nashville disagreed! http://1800skyrideripoff.com/nashville_court_order.pdf

And as for those stickers being "just advertising" and he says they are, and the stickers are not a scam, Here's a bit of insight on that. http://www.wsmv.com/news/21545258/detail.html

Here's Randy Travis's news report that talks about sLyride still having sites in locations they don't have services for, and their blatant disregard for court orders and laws. Pay attention to the part where they talk about Kansas. http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/i-team%3A-skyride-loses-010610

The sacrificial lamb was mentioned in a previous thread, That was covered before Nashville ever took sLyride to court. Their shell game was also covered. That was the two key elements that lead to Chuck having to show up in court and answer to the charges and was not able to blame it on someone else. The city prosecutors was supplied with the full list all all known company names that sLyride hides behind, including ASC and AST. The city prosecutors were well informed of the sLyride tactics at the beginning of the investigation so they would not be able to avoid prosecution, and it worked.

After all that, he still supports them? With all the info that's available about the company, he, and anyone else who supports any sLyride, or sLyride affiliated DZ are willing participants in the crimes of Cary Q, and are even sponsoring it.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

the fact that you think the Skyride actions are OK is enough to tell me that your moral and ethical standards are as low as the rest of the convicted Skyride people, you bring it all on yourself so live with it
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I noticed at the bottom of the BBB report, that there's a link there that says; "Dont Get Scalped by Online Ticket Brokers", Maybe "Scalpers" is a name the slyride supporters can live with? :D:D:D

I don't even give them fuckers that much credit!

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Jeff, what he is trying to say is that there is no scam at waverly. Your anti skyride websites are one thing but your website that says there is no jumping in Waverly is just absurd. We jump every weekend. No scam there.

Not so!
This is the title and the first paragraph in the site, It even goes so far as to aknowledge that there's a DZ in Waverly;

Looking for Skydiving in the Nashville area?

Before you decide to Skydive at the Adventure Skydive Center in Waverly, these are facts you need to know.

A Gift Certificate Company based in Kennesaw, Ga. that operates under the names of
Adventure Skydiving Tennessee, ASC, 1 800 Skyride, Adventure Sports or Thrill Planet has been running
websites and internet advertising claiming to offer Skydiving in each and every city and state in America and the Skydiving Center in Waverly, Tn. is part of this scam.

If you want to read the rest, go to nashvilleskydiving.org
And if you think I changed something, do a Google search for the site and click the "Cached" link and see what it looked like the last time Google checked it. The Google Cashe usually runs about three weeks between updates.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

The jumping in Waverly is not a scam. The owners however, are scammers. The dz is operated by scammers. Therefore anyone who patronizes this dz is aiding the scams. Simple.

Their srgument is like claiming Mussolini was really Ok because he made the trains run on time, or Dean O'Bannion wasn't a gangster because he ran a nice florist shop in Chicago.