JimGoFast

Beer Board Rules...

Don't know about that.
Looks like a Johnny come lately version to me.
Nevertheless I find nothing wrong with that list itself even though it leaves out First helicopter jump. The list is not to be construed as exhaustive anyway.
I do have a big problem with the omission of "It is not required of students. They are simply encouraged to participate." That omission appears to be designed to take advantage of students which is one thing the beer rules are designed to prevent. The last item on the Johnny come lately list (First time denying beer for a first inflatable or first balloon jump) is stupid and unnecessary since they all ready owe beer for first inflatable or first balloon jump.

I believe the Beer Rules as they appear above on DropZone.Com are the Real Deal.
PopsJumper, you should know better.

I believe there is an expert in the field of No Cheap Beer on this forum in Moderator faulknerwn. I defer to her on that subject.

Same here. Anytime you do/say or acknowledge a first, you owe beer..

We rarely pie people. Happens occasionally but not too often..

We do recommend good beer - if you buy crap beer you have to drink it because otherwise it takes up space in the beer fridge for months :-)

S.... if you buy crap beer you have to drink it because otherwise it takes up space in the beer fridge for months :-)

Sounds like you don't have a lot of real skydivers there. Real skydivers will drink anything....they'll whine and complain but they'll drink it.

We have trouble keeping them out of the SCR beer before the ceremony.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239