Hvance

Headaches after jumping

I don't know your specifics but you might try equalizing your ears when first under canopy. You can do that again after landing. It might help keep the pressure differential from getting too extreme. As always, your mileage may vary. ;)

The meaning of life . . . is to make life have meaning.

when i was going through AFF i would be so focused on jumping i would go the whole day forgetting to eat and frequently got head aches. once i started to always make sure i ate b4 jumping/throughout the day i stopped getting headaches. also drink a lot, i drink 2-3 gatorades after almost every jump. eating / drinking a lot will probably help quite a bit

when i was going through AFF i would be so focused on jumping i would go the whole day forgetting to eat and frequently got head aches. once i started to always make sure i ate b4 jumping/throughout the day i stopped getting headaches. also drink a lot, i drink 2-3 gatorades after almost every jump. eating / drinking a lot will probably help quite a bit

You know, now that I think of it, I don't eat/drink much on jump days. I'll have to work on that. Thanks. :)
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

You know, now that I think of it, I don't eat/drink much on jump days. I'll have to work on that. Thanks. :)

THats exactly what I was going to recommend. I get some nasty headaches when Im dehydrated. Good luck! :)

yup most likely dehydration. I had alot of problems with that too when i first started jumping. If your pee is yellow you're not drinking enough liquids. :D Also I have a huge vain that runs through my forehead that usually only comes out when I'm pissed, and I think it had something to do with it. When I wear a full face I don't get headaches, if I jump with an open face or no helmet they come back.