Rstanley0312

landing on a building in downtown Cincy

This is not skydiving and shouldnt be here.

Edit to add: Furthermore since it isnt skydiving related a mod should delete it. If that isnt going to happen then I would like to suggest the LOCALS who posted names in the previous posts remove those names immediately. You guys should both know better.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Edit to add: Furthermore since it isnt skydiving related a mod should delete it. If that isnt going to happen then I would like to suggest the LOCALS who posted names in the previous posts remove those names immediately. You guys should both know better.

How did you find out it wasn't a skydive?
Blue skies,
Keith Medlock

I was just asking if you knew about it bc it happened in Cincy? My bad dude I will edit it now!

I was also asking base or skydiving? The article says they don't know where the jumpers came from.....
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

>I was also asking base or skydiving?

Do a Google Maps street view. That will answer your question.

How?
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

lmao :D ya that's not what I meant. :P I live in Cincy.... I know the area. Bill and I talked it out on PM. I was just saying it is not conclusive that it was a base jump but it is likely.

I think from the picture of the area it's quite conclusive that it was NOT a BASE jump. I am certain it was a bandit skydive.

B|

Really..... I am not sure but I would lean the other way..... who knows.

I think from the picture of the area it's quite conclusive that it was NOT a BASE jump. I am certain it was a bandit skydive.

B|

Really..... I am not sure but I would lean the other way..... who knows.

pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Especially knowing the reckless tea drinking hooligans who jump in the 'natti
BASE 1384

pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Especially knowing the reckless tea drinking hooligans who jump in the 'natti

Guys... there's only one "t" in Cincinnati... geeze... :S:P

It is a common mistake if you don't live in the Nati :P

Oh please,,,,get over your self..:S what are you worried about ? buning the world greatest kept secret ? [:/] move along kid, you might get hurt....:P

Nothing of the sort. What bothered me about this thread was that the first 2 posts (the 2nd post disappeared because the user deleted it immediately after posting) mentioned my name as well as names of my friends that were not involved. I dont appreciate being linked to an incident that I had nothing to do with.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Oh please,,,,get over your self..:S what are you worried about ? buning the world greatest kept secret ? [:/] move along kid, you might get hurt....:P

Nothing of the sort. What bothered me about this thread was that the first 2 posts (the 2nd post disappeared because the user deleted it immediately after posting) mentioned my name as well as names of my friends that were not involved. I dont appreciate being linked to an incident that I had nothing to do with.

Joe I was just asking if you had seen the article as you are a Cinci local. I apologized if it came out another way but I do think your reaction blew it a bit out of proportion. I never saw the 2nd post though so I do not know what it said.

Sorry again brother