JustinBenson

Funny skydiving video

Thank you so much man! It was so much fun to make and it seems there is a correlation between being a skydiver and generally being a nice, cool person. With all do respect however, I cannot reveal how that magic trick was performed. If anyone guesses correctly I might just respond 'yes'.

Best,
Justin B.

Thank you so much man! It was so much fun to make and it seems there is a correlation between being a skydiver and generally being a nice, cool person. With all do respect however, I cannot reveal how that magic trick was performed. If anyone guesses correctly I might just respond 'yes'.

Best,
Justin B.

Jerk, now I'm going to be un-focused at work all day cuz I'll be thinking about how you did it. Did you take other footage of something else and super-impose it into the background?

I watched it again and I love how the instructor is going ape-shit and punching the air while falling. So funny.
Some people spend their whole lives afraid to die that they never truly live.

I am laughing my ass off at work because of this video. Thanks for making my slow friday a little better. How did you shoot the scene when he hit the mountain?

I would guess they filmed a canopy spiraling against a clear blue sky and then applied some video editing magic by removing the blue sky and replacing it with the mountain. Or at least thats what I would try if I would have to fake that shot.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.