devarona

Best view from altitude

Thanx a lot guys! lots of places and pretty hard to decide between each one of them! Im traveling on a Delta Buddy Pass so every destination is amazingly cheap, though you have to fly on standby and pray you get a seat!

That blue hole is one of my dream jumps so far, but I think Im leaving that one for the Belize Boogie next year, right after my home DZ's boogie.

No one mentioned Thailand, are there any good views? I did see some awesome pictures from the boogie held in Thailand but it seems that those pictures are at a military base and its only available for the boogie which got canceled this year :(. Regular DZ's around Thailand seem to have a decent view too, but nothing out of the ordinary comparing it to Puerto Rico or the boogie held at the thai base (if Im not mistaken). Im still considering Thailand since Ive heard that everything is awfully cheap, including you know what :ph34r:!!!

From Empuriabrava, there seems to be some bad rep. regarding stolen gear and what not... but they do have a good view from the pictures Ive seen.

However, a shot with some snowy mountains could do it for me too, Ive never even seen snow [:/]!! I might try to reach the the DZ @ the swiss alps. Lets see how much cash Im left with after Couch Freaks :P

I obviously forgot to mention the DZ from the Dubai... that is one AWESOME looking view! But Ive heard its a bit of an expensive trip :|

It aint cheap.

Glad I was on orders and pulling full per diem ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message