cbrown1311

Skydiving no no's

Never get mad at a troll on dz.com. :S It's pointless and embarrasing. :$[:/]

should take your own words to heart then! :|

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present "the troll".
virgin-burner's favorite things are skydiving and causing trouble. It says so on his profile! B|

uh-uh, you're really a mind of genius; still like to insult people via PM? tells me more about you than my profile does about me..

That's some funny shit VB. :D I guess you forgot about the PM you sent me titled "go" and the body of the PM only contained the words "fuck yourself". :D

virgin-burner's favorite things are skydiving and causing trouble. It says so on his profile! B|

uh-uh, you're really a mind of genius; still like to insult people via PM? tells me more about you than my profile does about me..

That's some funny shit VB. :D I guess you forgot about the PM you sent me titled "go" and the body of the PM only contained the words "fuck yourself". :D

LMAO! I gotta remember that one! How did you reply?
Blue skies,
Keith Medlock

LMAO! I gotta remember that one! How did you reply?

I didn't because I couldn't. He blocked me from PM's right after he sent his. :D

Re: I never say, "I've never been pied."

ok,,,whats the story behind this one ?B|
'

I know that someone at the Dublin Boogie in Georgia in 2006 got it good from posting on dz.com that they've never been pied. Don't know who it was, but I helped anyway!

Plus, my 1000th is coming up and..well..karma is one helluva bitch (so I've heard :P)
http://3ringnecklace.com/

Re: I never say, "I've never been pied."

ok,,,whats the story behind this one ?B|
'

I know that someone at the Dublin Boogie in Georgia in 2006 got it good from posting on dz.com that they've never been pied. Don't know who it was, but I helped anyway!

Plus, my 1000th is coming up and..well..karma is one helluva bitch (so I've heard :P)

That was Rev-Jim . . . he politely handed me his leather jacket and we did our best to not get it all pied up .:D:D:D

He took it well.

I didn't realize you were in on that.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Remember your pull priorities:
PULL, PULL ON TIME, PULL STABLE

If it's time to pull and you're on your back, pull.

As a new skydiver, I was just wondering what are the big things you should never do, like for instance deploy on your back?

Pull.
Pull at a safe altitude.
Pull at a safe altitude while stable.

+1

And don't fuck the drop zone owner's daughter.

Please share the details on the DZs in the US with fuckable DZO daughters.

:P
...And I'm not gonna not get Randy Jackson's autograph...
Did we just become best friends?

D.S. #1000000

Nono, the whole secret of how to survive a parachute jump is stated in the user's manual of "Softie" Pilot emergency rigs:

Check altitude, bailouts are usually not successful below 1000', clear aircraft, pull handle even if you're tumbling, choose an open area to land and don't turn close to the ground.

I think it's better to focus on what you should do, rather than what you shouldn't. That's more productive and keeps your head working better. It's easier to follow the advice "pull handle" than "Don't slam into the ground".

;)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I think it's better to focus on what you should do, rather than what you shouldn't. That's more productive and keeps your head working better. It's easier to follow the advice "pull handle" than "Don't slam into the ground".

Very well stated sir!

I will take that advice and run... err... jump with it.
...And I'm not gonna not get Randy Jackson's autograph...
Did we just become best friends?

D.S. #1000000