aleksandar

Skydive Certificat

Hello guys :) I'm Aleksandar Aleksandrov and I'm 19 year old . As you may see I'm not from US so sorry about my language :D . I'm from Bulgaria and I love to take my skydive certificat here in Arizona , US . I have few questions about all skydive thing :P In my country I have one tandem jump and I love it , now I wan't to be alone in the blue sky :P Can you offer me the best way I can do realize my dream :) maybe a good school in Phoenix , AZ and the best price :$ So for this moment thats everything . I'll be very happy if someone write me something here or on my e-mail - [email protected] Thank you very much guys and see you in the skyes :P Bye Bye
Aleks

At the top of the page there is a tab labeled "dropzone". Click that tab and follow the links to North American, then United States, then Arizona. From the dropzones listed, you should find most of the information you are looking for from their web pages. If not you will have to call.

Also you can look at uspa.org. At the top of that page you will find a tab labeled "become a skydiver". Click that link and follow the instructions.

No matter which method you choose to learn, by 25 jumps you should be qualified for your A license. Static line/IAD is usually cheaper than AFF but either method has their advantages and disadvantages.

Hey Alek, you can't go wrong in Eloy.... There are places to stay food and a wind tunnel.. There are also other great DZ's in that state if you are limited to a certain area, but if you are planning a special trip for skydiving, Eloy is a fine choice.

Have Fun

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

I would avoid Arizona unless you want to have fascists asking you for your papers all the time. Go to a free state instead.

Be more ignorant...

@OP, good luck in your jumping and welcome to Dropzone.com.
Some people spend their whole lives afraid to die that they never truly live.

Aleks.....why not go to the dropzone in your own country? A good friend of mine , Sammy Popov, runs it and is a hell of a good instructor.

Hm....Asen "Sammy" Popov no longer runs DZ in Bulgaria,and he is the most careless instructor I've ever seen.
If you don't trust me,check this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_wp7dBtkUU&feature=related

AFF student without helmet,with t-shirt and Sabre 2/170 as a main. If he is a "hell of a good instructor",I don't wanna see a bad one!I have to admit that he has the flying skills,but not the teaching skills.

Anyway.....

Blue skies
"My belief is that once the doctor whacks you on the butt, all guarantees are off" Jerry Baumchen

Aleks.....why not go to the dropzone in your own country? A good friend of mine , Sammy Popov, runs it and is a hell of a good instructor.

Hm....Asen "Sammy" Popov no longer runs DZ in Bulgaria,and he is the most careless instructor I've ever seen.
If you don't trust me,check this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_wp7dBtkUU&feature=related

Here is a perfect example of why I dont come here nor post much. Make a statement about whatever and youve got some genius popping out of the woodwork to refute you. Fuck it , I give up.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Hello again guys . Thanks for your information . I've check the Phoenix Area Skydiving , but still I'll search more schools becouse PAS is too far away from home /I live in north Phoenix / And now I have more qustions - how much it will cost me - around 2200$ only lessons and jumps - this information I have :P And can I start and maybe to make a 1 jump per week or there should be more than 1 jump ? That's for now , thnak you very much and maybe someday I'll see you in the skyes :)
Aleks

Tha you but I still so new and I still don't know anything about this Levels 1-7 and Licence A,B,C,D . From this site that you gave me which course I should take , I mean there is a courses for near 2000$ and others that are over 3000$ . Which I should take first ? I'm so confused now . Thank you very much again .
Aleks

http://www.skydiveaz.com/

That's all you need. Run along now, have fun.

If he thinks Casa Grande is "too far" he's definitely going to think Eloy is too far (as he's stated he's coming from the North).

To the original poster - the reality of dropzones is that the vast majority of them are NOT going to be close to home if you live in a city or the close-in suburbs of a city. One to two hour drives are not uncommon from most metropolitan areas. Three to four hours is not out of the question. If you really want to skydive, you'll have to deal with a drive... or move. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

http://www.skydiveaz.com/

That's all you need. Run along now, have fun.

If he thinks Casa Grande is "too far" he's definitely going to think Eloy is too far (as he's stated he's coming from the North).

To the original poster - the reality of dropzones is that the vast majority of them are NOT going to be close to home if you live in a city or the close-in suburbs of a city. One to two hour drives are not uncommon from most metropolitan areas. Three to four hours is not out of the question. If you really want to skydive, you'll have to deal with a drive... or move. :D

The 3 DZ's that are in the general Phoenix area are Buckeye http://www.dropzone.com/dropzone/Detailed/981.shtml, Phoenix Area (which you know of already) and Eloy (which everyone on here told you about).

Buckeye and Phoenix Area are small dropzones. Nothing wrong with that, but really, you should check out Eloy. The prices are going to be different at each.
Remster

Tha you but I still so new and I still don't know anything about this Levels 1-7 and Licence A,B,C,D . From this site that you gave me which course I should take , I mean there is a courses for near 2000$ and others that are over 3000$ . Which I should take first ? I'm so confused now . Thank you very much again .
Aleks

Contact them.
Stay high pull low