gabemcg

Dropzone recommendation in Dallas

Skydive Dallas is the biggest dropzone in north Texas. It's got a great vibe and wonderful instructors.

www.skydivedallas.com

On the Dallas side of town, I think really Caddo Mills and Skydive Dallas are your two options. Skydive 35 and Cowtown are a bit of a hike from that area. Skydive Dallas is world class, big turbine DZ with a big DZ feel. Caddo is a Cessna (many cessna's actually) DZ that is much smaller and has the smaller DZ feel. Depending on your style, both can be very appealing.

I hear Dallas has a crazy AFF JM there who swims across big ass rivers in her spare time...might watch out for her. :)

Yeah, and some guy that takes great pictures of really hot women!

Ok that's not on topic but I couldn't help it!!;)

I don't think you could go wrong with either dropzone. I am partial to Skydive Dallas just because I have done a lot of jumps there and know pretty much every one there.

My sister is going to start AFF and the DZ she has been trying to schedule with is jerking her around.

You might want to explain what you mean by jerking her around. It might not be as bad as you think. There are some uncertainties in the sport that may seem worse to someone not familiar with it.

On the Dallas side of town, I think really Caddo Mills and Skydive Dallas are your two options. Skydive 35 and Cowtown are a bit of a hike from that area.

FYI, Caddo Millis IS Cowtown now, ever since the prop strike and subsequent sale of the DZ to Scott...
Blue skies,
Keith Medlock

On the Dallas side of town, I think really Caddo Mills and Skydive Dallas are your two options. Skydive 35 and Cowtown are a bit of a hike from that area.

FYI, Caddo Millis IS Cowtown now, ever since the prop strike and subsequent sale of the DZ to Scott...

Kinda....They are two separate locations. Scotty owns both of them, and they share the same fleet but they are two different DZ's. Cowtown doesn't operate as much as Caddo, but there are two places (Rhome, and Caddo).