Lok

Gravity Gear shop and other crapy shops?

1. Why do you want to buy european stuff in the States? (I know a few reasons, but expect to pay more shipping)
2. Use a creditcard (or paypal) if you buy online.
3. Try to find a shop in Europe if you are from Greece, for ex: http://www.skyrats.com/ or http://my-skyworld.de/catalog/index.php
4. I think it will be very difficult to find a european dealer who accept western union.

Please do not continue this discussion because you will loose all your credibility.

Now I have my first bad experience, first time I got replies in my email with 2 words like "We do not accept Western Union." or "All units have sold." or "fuck off"

Did they really tell you to fuck off or are you trying to embellish your story a little? I guess it would be the latter.

I do agree with you though about Western Union. It is a risk for the buyer, not the seller. If the person selling the gear went to Western Union and was not handed cash, then they don't ship the item. Pretty simple. A lot of people have become apprehensive to use Western Union because of the scams that are sometimes associated with it. As a seller receiving money from Western Union there is very little to no risk.

This is like saying
"apple store sucks and crap because I have money to buy Ipad and they are out of iPad, even though newspaper and says ipad is out on display but seems like Apple are lying to me by saying that there is an Ipad."

fuck apple and fuck ipad

and guess what? they don't accept western union neither

and just to piss you off, I bought that cypress with cash

and finally to the poster above,
hey, Tim are you still jumping? the snore changed alot btw.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

I'll continue posting and the readers of thread are those that will think about my credibility (on what I refer).

Answers in your Questions.

1) There are many reasons and the main reason is that you can't find easy a second hand Cypres AAD.
Shipping for a Cypres unit from States is very low.
Dropzone classifieds are the best place to look.
2) I don't use credit card or paypal
3) then again the best place to find a second hand AAD is Dropzone classifieds.
4) For my experience you are right, they prefer bank wire transfer (no problem at all with this).

Yes you are correct, I mention Western union because is fast but then again I wrote in my mail:
I am happy with any method of payment, just advice.

I send this Message through dropzone.com so administrators, moderators can check it. There is absolutely no excuse.

I mentioned in my mail that I'll cover all the shipping costs, then again:

I ask her to advice what method she prefer. there is no excuse. if you are seller and you don't like Western union you don't BSing on customer.....you advice your method of payment.

I actually bought one of said Cypres's from them last Friday, they couldnt have been nicer and more convenient. Sent them an email saying I wanted to buy one, want to pay credit, gave them my cell, and 20 minutes later they called and shipped it out.

I second what the other guy said about saying youll pay immediately via Western Union...that SCREAMS scam...try dealing within your own country next time

ETA: I bought the Cypres from Gravity Gear...thanks Bonnie!!!

You don't know a shit about how Western union works.
Don't touch my country in your dirty mouth and stop sucking on bonnie.

Many thanks for your reply.

To clear things out I didn't say that I wrote I love to pay through western union, I just mentioned Western Union because this is the fastest and most secure way for someone to get his money.

The risk is for sender not the seller.

I don't know if you have use Western Union before.

The procedure is.

1)I go to the local Western union shop here in Greece.
2)I send $500 (cost of second hand cypres) to Gravity shop (rubbish shop) in san diego california to the name of owner (gravitygirl or any other jackass responsible).
3) Western union give me a code in 10 minutes time.
4) then i email this code to jackass from Gravity shop.
5) He/she then go to United States in his Western union local shop and get his/her money using this code and his ID or passport.
6) He/She then ship the AAD to me.

Is very simple, the quickest and the risk is for me not the seller.

I have use this method many times to get skydiving gear from United States with no problems.

And as I said I ask for alternative payment methods the seller would prefer.

You sound like a Big Fat Greek Douche

I couldnt agree more.

You sound like a BIG FAT yugoslavian GAY ASS with a sexy boy (skycamefalling) sucking on you.

What a productive input through!!!

I can think of a bunch of other things that a business can do to piss-off a potential customer.
Selling a bunch of used AADs before a potential customer can arrange payment for AADs in stock is not one of them.

Bonnie of Gravity Gear is a stand-up person and jumper that I have known for +15 years.

I don't know if you know this, but Western Union in the US, as a method of payment, is not encouraged.
There are too many scams associated with it to make it a viable option.
If someone from overseas or anywhere for that matter asked me to go down to a Western Union place to collect payment, I'd tell them to use Paypal.

Kudos to Bonnie for selling all her used AADs so quickly.
If that brings the angst of someone wanting to pay via a method that is not accepted, well then, those are the 'better' type of business problems.

Gennerally you are correct but you miss things.

No matter, lets say that Western Union is scam method(something totally incorrect).
I just ask her to advice me of the method of payment she prefer, from my first message.
She told me with 2 words We don't accept western union (must be the most gentle person I ever got a response).
At that momment there were still AADs for sale.
Then i send a new email repeating again to advice me what method she prefer.....and I got a reply " all units sold". still there were many units for sale.
There is no excuse.
Administrators and Moderators can check my mails.

Now just for the record, I bought from USA (paying everytime with western union):

1. skydiving rig
2. 3 base rigs
3. Tons of accessories
4. Tons of race parts for my Honda

All the time with no problem.

By the way I bought from Dropzone classifieds a second hand cypres 1 month ago, from user liketojump......I paid him via Western Union, you can ask him if I am a scammer.
Then was my cypres, now I was searching a cypres for my friend's rig..........i am one of very few riggers here in Greece and i must look for my friends' rigs as well.
My friend will not jumping because of crappy costumer support from Gravity Gear shop.

Many thanks

The bottom line is just because someone has something to sell which you want to buy, they have no obligation to sell it to you.

How about a nice wheel of cheese? B|

"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Gravity Gear shop is rubbish, believe me.

I never had any problem with any skydiving shop.

I also hadn't got any benefit.... from this thread.

I am just posting to protect American skydivers mostly.

I've got negative emails through the years like "sorry, we don't ship overseas at the moment, thanks for the interest" NO problem at all, but Gravity gear shop is just full of crap....they must first learn how to deal gently with customers before improving their crap services.

>You are wrong and i didn't flame in anybody . . .

Several of your posts here were deleted because of your flames. If that's indicative of how you deal with problems, you may have trouble doing business on line; people see that sort of flaming and think "do I really want to deal with this guy?"

I've lost a few thousand $$ to Western Union scams, and they are the most common way to scam people via the Net. From Craigslist, a very popular US sales tool:

==========
You can sidestep would-be scammers by following these common-sense rules:

* DEAL LOCALLY WITH FOLKS YOU CAN MEET IN PERSON - follow this one simple rule and you will avoid 99% of the scam attempts on craigslist.
* NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any other wire service - anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
==========

We sell used gear all the time. We never take Western Union. A PayPal account is easy to set up and is a far more secure method of transferring money.

>Gravity Gear shop is rubbish, believe me.

I've bought a lot of stuff from Bonnie over the years. She (and her store) are awesome. She gets a lot of local support from the DZ she's at and from people who know her, because she's fair, her prices are good and she's honest.

I'd recommend you call her to sort it out; she has a long history of 'making things right.' But if you are going to approach it the way you've approached this thread, you will probably not have much luck.

Man, who can lost 1000nds of Dollars in western Union??
Sorry to ask but the seller will not ship anything if he don't get his money.
Except if you ship your goods prior to get your money. Thats your problem if you are an idiota and made this type of aggrement with buyer.

Also you are a moderator, so check my message box, to see if I am a scammer and how many times i've paid the sellers via western union.

As for my posts deleting I didn't know that I must accept flaming in this forum without response!!!...

I actually bought one of said Cypres's from them last Friday, they couldnt have been nicer and more convenient. Sent them an email saying I wanted to buy one, want to pay credit, gave them my cell, and 20 minutes later they called and shipped it out.

I second what the other guy said about saying youll pay immediately via Western Union...that SCREAMS scam...try dealing within your own country next time

ETA: I bought the Cypres from Gravity Gear...thanks Bonnie!!!

You don't know a shit about how Western union works.
Don't touch my country in your dirty mouth and stop sucking on bonnie.

Im not sure I would ever want to touch your country with my mouth...

And Im not sucking on Bonnie either, just saying she's super nice and an awesome person to do business with...dick

Gravity Gear shop is rubbish, believe me.

I never had any problem with any skydiving shop.

I also hadn't got any benefit.... from this thread.

I am just posting to protect American skydivers mostly.

I've got negative emails through the years like "sorry, we don't ship overseas at the moment, thanks for the interest" NO problem at all, but Gravity gear shop is just full of crap....they must first learn how to deal gently with customers before improving their crap services.

This whole thread is rubbish, believe me.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Ok man you are right, hands down, now go and ask liketojump

I bought a cypres AAD from him 1 month ago via western union. Maybe he'll tell you if I am a scamer.

Now, lets post it ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!:D

In my first message to Gravity shop, I wrote Western union for immediately payment OR PLEASE ADVICE IF YOU PREFER OTHER METHOD OF PAYMENT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that i'll post this 1 more time:D!!!!!

>You don't know a shit about how Western union works.
>Don't touch my country in your dirty mouth and stop sucking on bonnie.

I think I'm starting to see why you might have some trouble with email transactions.

I'm wondering why he's still allowed to post.