Melissa126

I got my A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So freaking excited. I did my first tandem June 3rd, my first AFF jump July 10th. Tuesday August 17th I did my check dive and got my A license!!! I also got to jump the chute I packed. What a great night!!! And the pie in the face made me feel right at home. Just thought I'd share since I can't contain my excitement ;) . I feel so accomplished, it was a bumpy road at times, I completely drained my bank account, and now scrape pennies to get on the next load, but I wouldn't change a thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXzhpy1y42U

EXCELLENT!!!! GREAT VIDEO TOO!!

I also watched the one with your pops, better watch out, he'll be buying gear before you know it...;)

Take chances, just do it with all the information to make good decisions!!

Muff Brother# 2706 Dudeist Skydiver# 121.5

Congratulations!!!! Hahaha, seems like it was just yesterday that you were talking about doing your 3rd tandem... and I was like, 'why don't you just do AFF?'.. and you were like, 'well my friend is doing a tandem and I want to go again too.' and then for some reason you did a 3rd tandem, while on vacation or something I think? Congrats, your bang'n em out!
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----