yzracer

ASC AFF weekend

I spent the weekend doing my AFF. Passed with flying colors. Now I'm ready to really learn the sport. I don't think I've ever felt an addiction take hold this quick! The crew at ASC in Cedartown GA were the best! Thanks to all my instructors and new friends for their welcome to the sport.:D

Congrats on finishing AFF! B|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I spent the weekend doing my AFF. Passed with flying colors. Now I'm ready to really learn the sport. I don't think I've ever felt an addiction take hold this quick! The crew at ASC in Cedartown GA were the best! Thanks to all my instructors and new friends for their welcome to the sport.:D

:)
Blue skies.
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

Hmmmm...are you the ASC Level 1 that landed at The Farm?

No, we have all new equipment and the best instructors and we teach our students better than that!

You completely missed the joke.... whooooosh. :D

Billy, I wasn't joking!
The instructors were pretty cool though. It only took them 15-20 minutes to come lead the guy home...plenty of time for him to have a beer and a tour of the Farm.
:D:D

Anyway, congrats to yzracer....welcome to the blue skies, dude!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Look , Jeff. All I am saying is this guy came to ASC and learned to skydive. He got good training and he got his money's worth. AND he had fun !! Skyride is a booking agency, ASC is a dropzone. If you have a beef with skyride, attack THEM. Let the skydivers at the dropzone alone and let them enjoy this great sport that we all love.

***With respect to Billvon's request, I'll back off in this thread after I make this post.***

Are you asking me to stop getting the word out about the sLyride/ASC scam? Not on your life!
Are you saying that a customer in,,, say Montana, Colorado or Connecticut can't call ASC and book a skydive because they thought they would be jumping in Montana, Colorado or Connecticut? The ASC websites say they can;
http://colorado-skydiving.com
http://www.skydiveconnecticut.com/
http://montanaskydive.com/

If ASC is just a dropzone, why do they have these deceptive and fraudulent websites? Does that do those customers in those areas any justice? NO!

Must I remind you that ASC started the fake and/or stolen webpages and scamming the customers, then Cary/Ben developed sLyride and brought it in to the picture after ASC? Defend them anyway you want, the fact is they are still a scam. The guy's that are the customers being addressed in this thread just happen to be in the lucky few that actually get their jump. You can try to separate the different company names any way you want, it's still all the same and the money ends up in the same pocket,, Cary's!
Definition: Cary Quattrocchi; Self admitted scam artist! http://1800skyrideripoff.com/sdaz.pdf (Page 6)

Even I can congratulate these guys for getting their jumps done, but they still need to know who they are patronizing. So, congrats guys!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

All I know is, everyone was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Fast Eddie is the best instructor I have ever had in all of my many endeavors. Say what you will, I judge by my own experience...

And there you have it folks!

This thread is about yzracer and how he had such a good time.

Can we dispense with the Skyride stuff in his thread?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Fast Eddie is the best instructor I have ever had in all of my many endeavors.

Congrats on finishing AFF. Now go out into the world and THEN judge for yourself. ;)

I can't believe the rest of you let this one go by. That statement is one of the funniest things I have seen on here. :D:D:D (Love ya Eddie!) :D:D:D

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I've had karate instructors, military instructors, flight instructors, glass blowing instructors, academic instructors, and skydiving instructors.

The OP probably has had lots of contact with instructors, too.

There is a lot more to the world than skydiving.

- Dan G

Fast Eddie is the best instructor I have ever had in all of my many endeavors.

Congrats on finishing AFF. Now go out into the world and THEN judge for yourself. ;)

I can't believe the rest of you let this one go by. That statement is one of the funniest things I have seen on here. :D:D:D (Love ya Eddie!) :D:D:D

Actually I have to agree... Fast Eddie is a great instructor... and... fwiw... I learned to skydive at ASC... and the instructors were/are very professional... a number of them aren't at ASC any longer...

I haven't been to ASC in several years... of course I also haven't been to the other DZs in Georgia for several years... and I haven't really settled into a new dz since I moved from Ohio to Maryland this spring either...

yzracer welcome to the world of skydiving... don't let a few bad apples on here ruin your mood... have fun and get your jump on...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Wow! You guys really suck ass. I thought you would be a nice bunch of folks. Go figure

They are a bunch of nice folks, they are trying to do you a favor by educating you about the company you are keeping. Do what you will, but I would seriously recommend that you at least look at the info those guys are giving you. They've been publicly in this issue for quite a few years and they seen the whole scam unfold over the years and they are telling you the truth.
Fast Eddie and Checkthespot are only trying to save their asses and make those guys look bad, but the real issue is that they are hooked up with a real bad company and they know it, but their ego's are to big to admit they are in the wrong.
Like I said, do what you will with the info they are giving you, but keep in mind regardless of what those guys are telling you, the ones who are trying to educate you are not the bad guys here.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

yzracer welcome to the world of skydiving... don't let a few bad apples on here ruin your mood... have fun and get your jump on...

I am assuming by "bad apples" you are referring to Eddie, Checkthespot and the other Skyride supporters.

>Are you admitting to supporting fraud and organized crime?

Enough. There are enough DZ-bashing threads here already. Add to one of them.

Bill, I agree with you, yeah there quite a few of those threads already, but still, even the new guys need to get the message.