yzracer

ASC AFF weekend

I spent the weekend doing my AFF. Passed with flying colors. Now I'm ready to really learn the sport. I don't think I've ever felt an addiction take hold this quick! The crew at ASC in Cedartown GA were the best! Thanks to all my instructors and new friends for their welcome to the sport.:D

I spent the weekend doing my AFF. Passed with flying colors. Now I'm ready to really learn the sport. I don't think I've ever felt an addiction take hold this quick! The crew at ASC in Cedartown GA were the best! Thanks to all my instructors......

......and new friends for their welcome to the sport.:D

Welcome to the sky.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Hmmmm...are you the ASC Level 1 that landed at The Farm?

on purpose or just to tick you guys off??

It could have been on accident...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

When was this? I do remember a few weeks back I was on the same load as a guy that was doing a hop and pop over the Farm. Why... I don't know...

I spent the weekend doing my AFF. Passed with flying colors. Now I'm ready to really learn the sport. I don't think I've ever felt an addiction take hold this quick! The crew at ASC in Cedartown GA were the best! Thanks to all my instructors and new friends for their welcome to the sport.:D

Congrats. ASC/Skydive Georgia is my home DZ. I'll be up there this Friday... maybe I'll see you around.
Don't forget to pull!

No, we have all new equipment and the best instructors and we teach our students better than that!

So does that mean that it's worth someone's while to buy a gift certificate from an ASC website that advertises to offer skydiving in Kansas or Arizona? Does "new equipment and the best instructors" justify selling a worthless ASC/sLyride gift certificate to someone who is hundreds of miles and multiple DZ's away?

Fraud is fraud any way you try to justify it!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

No, we have all new equipment and the best instructors and we teach our students better than that!

You completely missed the joke.... whooooosh. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Congrats. ASC/Skydive Georgia is my home DZ. I'll be up there this Friday... maybe I'll see you around.

Are you admitting to supporting fraud and organized crime?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Just could not let somebody have some fun without you bringing all your negative bullshit into it. I bet he will have a lot more than 534 jumps after being in the sport for 16 years. All you do is sit at the computer and bitch. Go make a jump sometime ,Jeff.
Let's have some FUN !!!

Are you admitting to supporting fraud and organized crime?

I don't know about any of that. I started skydiving when I saw an internet advertisement from them for a $200 AFF level 1 jump. Went in, paid $200, and came back a few days later for ground school and the jump. Kept coming back ever since. I never got ripped off. The staff and instructors have been nothing but amazing.
Don't forget to pull!

Just could not let somebody have some fun without you bringing all your negative bullshit into it. I bet he will have a lot more than 534 jumps after being in the sport for 16 years. All you do is sit at the computer and bitch. Go make a jump sometime ,Jeff.

I guess you should check your facts before you make an assumption that I don't jump, I jumped yesterday, just as I have done most of the season.

Get pissed if you want, you can't deny all the fraudulent shit the sLyride has done.

On second thought,,, yeah, I'm sure you will make a failed attempt to deny it, but we all know that sLyride is now and has always been scamming the customers. ie; your skydiving in Kansas websites. Your own people even admitted to not having a DZ in Kansas, but they damn sure have a website that says "Skydive high in the Kansas Sky", sooo, where is this Skydiving high in the Kansas sky?

***Note to yzracer and absane***
This link tells the truth about the company you patronized, make your own decision, then go to Skydive the Farm to continue your skydiving career.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/i-team%3A-skyride-loses-010610
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Welcome. But as you can probably tell from the responses, Internet skydivers are very close-minded and oppiniated people.

Welcome. But as you can probably tell from the responses, Internet skydivers are very close-minded and oppiniated people.

No so!
1 800 Skyride and ASC brought all the shit on themselves! He is just one that has been successful at exposing the crimes of the company that you guys seem to want to defend.
Eddie (skydive4u2) knows! I didn't see him defending them, he just slammed Jumpdude for exposing the type of company the skyride is. He, as many have tried before, tried to redirect the conversation from the facts of the scam to the amount of jumps someone has. It is not an issue of how many jumps someone has, actually, other than it being the sport of skydiving that skyride is scamming, the info he puts out has very little to do with skydiving.

Definately not YZ's fault...Welcome to the sport.

The sad thing about Skyride is that if they had just run the business model correctly, everyone could have come out winners.

The newbie could be introduced to a great sport.

The sport could have benefited from the increased publicy.

The DZ increased business.

The money Skyride would have lost from operating the business properly will be lost anyway in legal fees and plantif awards.
Take chances, just do it with all the information to make good decisions!!

Muff Brother# 2706 Dudeist Skydiver# 121.5

Look , Jeff. All I am saying is this guy came to ASC and learned to skydive. He got good training and he got his money's worth. AND he had fun !! Skyride is a booking agency, ASC is a dropzone. If you have a beef with skyride, attack THEM. Let the skydivers at the dropzone alone and let them enjoy this great sport that we all love.
Let's have some FUN !!!

>Are you admitting to supporting fraud and organized crime?

Enough. There are enough DZ-bashing threads here already. Add to one of them.

Yeah, but the people at skyride deserve all of them and any more that ever get started. As far as things go, we all know that ASC and Skyride have done and will continue to do substantial harm to the sport just to make a buck.

You guys in this thread should really go over to the farm and jump there. The people there have substantially better ethics.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka