skinnay

Is Skydiving Gay?

I mean really, why is the quality of a jump directly associated with how many times you can touch another guy in different places?

Hate to burst your homo bubble, but most of us guys like touching the ladies even more.;)

Besides, you haven't even bought me a drink yet.:o
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

I mean really, why is the quality of a jump directly associated with how many times you can touch another guy in different places? This all just so happens to take place high up in the sky where no one can see you. Coincidence?

Before you can even take part in the sport you have to straddle a guy for 15 minutes while everyone else demands you get even closer. Even when your nuts are firmly pressed against the guy's ass in front of you, this is never close enough for everyone else.

When else is it socially acceptable, let alone "awesome!", to gently grab and hold another straight man's fingers?

4 way train? [:/]

Head down is the most awesome way to fly!

How many straight wuffos would be ok with wearing 'booties'?

How many sports require you to start training with a man strapped to you back face down? And you loved every minute of it.

Do you know any other place where color coordination is so important?

What else am i missing?

Fuck you !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Fuck you !

I think on my AFF 3 jump... I was sitting in the back of the plane and this male tandem instructor, strapped on to a hottie, started to rub his hand up and down my leg.

She looked at me with disappointment. I'm still haunted by this event... Thanks a lot, Ted.
Don't forget to pull!

Hi skindog,
This is really funny!! 'Not the first time this has been addressed in our sport but WTF. Funny how whuffs are. Had a couple of whuffs I worked with that came out and got into the student S/L program. At work one day they mentioned how they would never do "Relative work' because they would have to touch another "Guy" in freefall Funny how that goes for homophobes!! Neither got to freefall. If you have to ask the question, maybe you have to reassess your sexual orientation?? Meanwhile back in freefall, God knows who is on the other side of those grippers??
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I mean really, why is the quality of a jump directly associated with how many times you can touch another guy in different places?

--- and ---

Head down is the most awesome way to fly!

You mean like VRW?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

This thread has made me realize one thing: I'm actually ok with the way hot chicks get the special treatment around the DZ because that just confirms the straightness of it all.

For me, it's like watching a show about diving in Fiji on the Travel Channel. I like to look, but it's just another attractive place that I'm never gonna get to visit. :ph34r: