Hayden

End of the jump season?

Out of curiosity...

I'd still love to start my AFF training before it gets too cold out and people stop jumping for the winter time, but I'm curious to know when people start packing it in for the season?

I live in Vancouver so it never really snows and stays fairly mild, however...I'm sure people stop jumping at some point until the spring?

Out of curiosity...

I'd still love to start my AFF training before it gets too cold out and people stop jumping for the winter time, but I'm curious to know when people start packing it in for the season?

I live in Vancouver so it never really snows and stays fairly mild, however...I'm sure people stop jumping at some point until the spring?

There are dumbasses that will jump on the north pole.

Someone will be jumping somewhere. You probably wont want to do your student training during the cold though, trust me, its alot nicer when its warm.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Up north I'm sure they might close down around October. IDK... I live in the Southern US... we jump year round :)
I started AFF in the Winter. Falling at 120 MPH gave a wind chill of about -10 F or worse. Jeans + Jacket + Jumpsuit + Latex Gloves + Motocross Gloves and I was fine... lol.

Don't forget to pull!

Out of curiosity...

they jump year round out there, weather permitting.
Go for it:)

The nice thing about starting later in the season is you will have less tandem jumpers and less students to compete for the small pool of instructors and coaches.
My goal is that when all is said done I will have a big pile of well used gear and a collection of great stories.