Gators1240

AFF Video

Good job! Someone may want to talk to the guy out before you about exit separation though...

But you don't know what the upper wind were like. It was 7 seconds between exits. Depending on the upper winds, that may be enough.

7 seconds? I don't know, 1:31 in the video to 1:34. Seems kind of soon (unless they were planing on doing RW together, in that case it seems kind of late).

Good job! Someone may want to talk to the guy out before you about exit separation though...

But you don't know what the upper wind were like. It was 7 seconds between exits. Depending on the upper winds, that may be enough.

7 seconds? I don't know, 1:31 in the video to 1:34. Seems kind of soon (unless they were planing on doing RW together, in that case it seems kind of late).

You are correct. I made a mistake and was looking at the time between the two way and the first solo.

Yeah he was one of my affi's fr a few jumps and did the video for the last one

dude, if you think that is a bad exit, you should have seen some of MY exits, poor nikki and carl, i feel bad for them, how long did it take you to finish AFF by chance?

good luck man, theres TONS of awesome people to jump with out there. one of these days ill be back, i think, haha.

did fraser and nikki do all 7 of your jumps? either way congrats!! and make sure you buy your beer(for your frst solo, haha). they are quite partial to yuengling out there ;)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.