stuartjl

Tracking Dive

its awesome isn't it. What a great feeling to be flying relative (somewhat in my case) to others while moving so fast horizontally.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

nice one stu!

does the beer you clearly owe me for this rule out the barrel load i owe you for blowing you out in favour of my new missus?

p.s. are you 'teaching' me to pack this week?

um. just read my post back..

to clarify - by 'blowing out' i obviously mean not jumping with you on a particularly sunny sunday.

she's good looking. what can i say!!

how many people in the dive ???
wasn't there but at the Vichy Boogie, they had a 60 way track on the sunset load fron an AN72
I Love tracks... did my 200th being the rabbit... and rabbits do not have jumpsuits... :P
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

Dude, that's quite the thread resurection.

By the way, I hope by no dive flow you don't mean no plan. A track dive should be planned out like any other. What line/side to fly, docks allowed or not, low or high on the flock, breakoff, ect. I love tracking dives, but they have alot more potential for injury than your average RW jump and need to be planned out.

And sunset track dives are amazing. Many of my most enjoyable jumps have been tracking dives.