SansSuit

Naked Skydiving Organization ??

Oh, yeah!

Give me half a chance, and I'll put on my rig, shoes altimeter and helmet and jump from a plane.

I look good on the ground and in freefall in my jumpsuit, but wearing nothing in freefall, I don't look good at all. And there is photo evidence. But I don't care, it's good fun.

Advice:

1. If you're a woman and the front float is male and heterosexual, NEVER rear float, even if that's your best slot. It causes the exit to funnel.
2. Never, ever give up, weightbelts count as clothes, but just bend your body into the required shape and get there.
3. Shave for aerodynamics! ;)

:D:D:D

Good name, Sanssuit, I'm all for it.

:)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I wanna join! I have to wait til next spring though, I'll have my license in a week or two but I need shoulder surgery and i'll be fully recovered by spring.

in the mean time ill hang out at the naked beach

weeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Ok, so in all seriousness, I hear about this nekkid jumping business, but two questions-

1) Is it not extremely uncomfortable, in a physical sense? i mean even if you are fine w/ the *concept* in theory, does it hurt? that's pretty fast ya know lol.

and 2) Even if you are up for it with the people at your DZ wtf do you do if you land out? (i like the mass story haha)

i.e. Would you not get a ticket at least here in the US (or a shotgun to the head, if male perhaps- I don't think I have to worry about that one, but the nearest out already has a reputation for the owner calling the cops for a trespassing ticket, I would hate to wind up ruining my clean record over something like that, w/ multiple tickets (and fines I am too poor to pay)!? I guess I've just gotta work that accuracy before I become an official member :)
No real out landings yet, but I only just finished AFF, so I am sure it'll happen eventually, just wouldn't want that coinciding with my SANS initiation lol..

Anyways I don't mean to be a killjoy lol, I'll do it once i have my license and all, when i feel so moved. Btw you guys are pretty awesome i gotta say.. but carry on, just gotta get the scoop before I commit to this lol.. :D

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

1 - Does it hurt your face or hands (if you don't wear gloves)? It's just the sensation of 120 mph air on every square inch of skin.B|

2 - Don't forget that you have a large piece of cloth attached to you. It can easily double as a toga or sarong or something like that once you are on the ground and don't need it to support you anymore;)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

1) Is it not extremely uncomfortable, in a physical sense? i mean even if you are fine w/ the *concept* in theory, does it hurt? that's pretty fast ya know lol.

No. It does not hurt ...... anywhere. It is the same as the air on any exposed skin, there is just more of it.

and 2) Even if you are up for it with the people at your DZ wtf do you do if you land out? (i like the mass story haha)

In my case, I always have a pair of shorts with me. When I had my rig built, I had them add an ROL pocket on each legstrap. One is for my shorts and one is for the cell phone.The rig was designed for nekked jumping. I'm more concerned about pissing off a pilot by landing where he can see than I am about landing off.

i.e. Would you not get a ticket at least here in the US (or a shotgun to the head,

Haven't been caught yet.

... but the nearest out already has a reputation for the owner calling the cops for a trespassing ticket,

BELIEVE ME, I have no intention of ever landing on that property nekked! :(
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

How does jumping naked affect your fall rate?

Much faster. I have a fairly baggy jumpsuit. Apparently, there is more material than my fairly baggy body.
Peace,
-Dawson.

My first night jump was a solo. My second night jump (an hour later) was a naked 4-way. I chose to land out in the 100+ acres of empty field adjacent to the dropzone and then walk back wearing my toga/parachute rather than land in the light where an audience awaited. Never was I so happy to have a gentle stand-up landing. The wind definitely doesn't hurt. At a 34DD, I expected some sort of discomfort, but at most it was just "different." My only complaint was that the temperature that day had been in the low 70's, and at altitude I could see my own breath. Brr!

As for the OP's question, I think it would be a fun membership to have. I would throw a couple bucks in to get a number.

My only complaint was that the temperature that day had been in the low 70's, and at altitude I could see my own breath. Brr!

Yee haaa! Then you are all prepped for a Wisconsin winter nekked jump! Ground temps in the teens (F).

As for the OP's question, I think it would be a fun membership to have. I would throw a couple bucks in to get a number.

Stay tuned ..... ;)
Peace,
-Dawson.

Envisioning a group much like POPS?

Naked?

:P

(In stead of fake-tattoos, I'would go for printed underwear. And a dated certificate, of course...)

:);)B|

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

The uncomfortable part for me was the downwind leg of my landing pattern following a road alongside the airport that actually had a tiny bit of traffic that day. I was hoping there weren't any kids in those cars.... Anyway, I landed at the far end of the landing area, had a pair of shorts attached to my chest strap be rubber bands, and the pilot was terribly kind and tossed my shirt at me after he landed as I was walking in.

I'd certainly do it again for a number and to support a fledgling organization. :)

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
~Leonardo da Vinci~

OK, it looks like this is going to happen. I'll have the stickers printed out soon. (Anybody got any hook-ups?). Another step is to determine what to include with membership. Obviously, you will get a sticker and a SANS number.

I'm starting out fronting the whole thing out of my pocket sot I'm trying to keep this cheap and easy.

Are membership cards necessary? I haven't come up with a cheap way to make cards that don't look like they were cheaply made cards. What would a card actually be needed for?

I was thinking about a suitable-for-framing certificate. I could create each one and then email it to the member and then they could print it out if desired.

Ideas?
Peace,
-Dawson.