jaffo

Will do RW for food.

I was at a world renowned DZ this year and found it hard to do RW.

Ahhh the days of our lives....

I'm a belly flyer in the wrong century....Just like I'm a Cowboy without a steely horse....
Take chances, just do it with all the information to make good decisions!!

Muff Brother# 2706 Dudeist Skydiver# 121.5

The trick is getting the new people straight off AFF hooked by jumping with them. This seems to work at my home DZ and we've got a good population of up and coming RWers.

If you go to a DZ away from home, I think you should look for somewhere that offers organizing. That helps.

What about trying freefly? I did, and it's fun. See if you can find time and money to do some coached freefly jumps, it's worth it.

:)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

The trick is getting the new people straight off AFF hooked by jumping with them.

I agree. I just got off of aff about 2 weeks ago and had planned on advancing my belly skills a little while and then get into free flying. I had no intentions of doing rw at all. But then I made a few jumps with some people and I have to say I'm hooked. And will continue trying to get better with rw as fast as I can

I was at a world renowned DZ this year and found it hard to do RW.

Ahhh the days of our lives....

I'm a belly flyer in the wrong century....Just like I'm a Cowboy without a steely horse....

Um... it's possible that all the belly flyers from a world-renowned DZ were at Nationals this week. ;) There were 59 4-way teams and 20 8-way teams up in Chicago!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oops, just realized I read your post as "this week" instead of "this year." Nevermind. :$

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oops, just realized I read your post as "this week" instead of "this year." Nevermind. :$

No you had it right. I just forgot about everyone being on the move last week....;)
Take chances, just do it with all the information to make good decisions!!

Muff Brother# 2706 Dudeist Skydiver# 121.5