JohnnyMarko

Oakley Fuel Cells in freefall

So a recent thread got me thinking...I know Gatorz are the popular sunglass choice for skydiving, but I was wondering what other types of sunglasses people have worn. I have a pair of Oakley Ducati Fuel Cells which were pretty much made for motorcycle riding (http://www.oakley.com/pd/6440) and they fit my face pretty tight and was curious if they'd stay on in freefall. Any feedback?

I used to wear Gatorz, but my sweat is very acidic and eats the metal. The rivets rot out and the aluminum de-laminates.

So for the past two years I've been wearing Oakley Gascans. They have held up well and are my general "every day" and work sunglasses. The upside is that they're only $50 so its not too big of a deal to tear them up.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Meh. You have to be military or gov't employee to get the discount. I got really excited there for a minute.

Sure, "meh" if you're in the private sector making real money with bonuses and performance pay raises. If you're not, then its nice.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I think you have me confused with the average, salary-earning, bonus-getting, vacation-enjoying American.

How about 'meh', being a poor biology masters student, making just enough to pay my rent and car payment, which is literally, just above the poverty line for a one-person household. If it weren't for the famous Bill Dause and his $15 jump ticket, there's no way I could even afford to jump!

So 'meh', I'm envious of people who make more than me, then also get discounts I'm not eligible for!:P:P

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

If it weren't for the famous Bill Dause and his $15 jump ticket, there's no way I could even afford to jump!

Sure you could, just half as much.B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Sure, "meh" if you're in the private sector making real money with bonuses and performance pay raises. If you're not, then its nice.

Thats going to be me soon... can't freaking wait!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I think you have me confused with the average, salary-earning, bonus-getting, vacation-enjoying American.

How about 'meh', being a poor biology masters student, making just enough to pay my rent and car payment, which is literally, just above the poverty line for a one-person household. If it weren't for the famous Bill Dause and his $15 jump ticket, there's no way I could even afford to jump!

So 'meh', I'm envious of people who make more than me, then also get discounts I'm not eligible for!:P:P

Enlist then you will be making more money and get the dicount and school paid for any be serving your country. There see how easy that was:P

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.