Fruitfly

Childrens Book About Skydiving?

Hi everybody,

I'm thinking of writing a childrens book about skydiving for the wee ones, like kids under age 6. What do you think?

If you have little ones, or a nephew or niece, would you buy it to show what mommy or daddy or aunt/uncle is doing?

I already have an awesome illustrator. Now I need the plot.

Possible title: Peter and Pam and the Perfectly Good Airplane. LOL. OK, yeah, I did just make that up right now. :$

Hi everybody,

I'm thinking of writing a childrens book about skydiving for the wee ones, like kids under age 6. What do you think?

If you have little ones, or a nephew or niece, would you buy it to show what mommy or daddy or aunt/uncle is doing?

I already have an awesome illustrator. Now I need the plot.

Possible title: Peter and Pam and the Perfectly Good Airplane. LOL. OK, yeah, I did just make that up right now. :$

I am a jumper, my wife is a writer....so you can imagine that skydiving makes it into a few of her books...

for small kids....
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Cheetah-Wendy-A-Lewis/9781551434650-item.html?ref=Search+Books%3a+%27Wendy+Lewis%27

for "young adults" (13 years old maybe)...
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Freefall-Wendy-A-Lewis-Wendy-A-Lewis/9781554700134-item.html?ref=Search+Books%3a+%27Wendy+A.+Lewis%27

Rob

Peter and Pam get in a Jam and are unsure of their plan... 'shrug' It was just to be a skydive, man.

When on the gound, they looked all around but did not mutter a sound... and, now they found, they could not see the ground to which they were bound.

It was information, they did need, so very much indeed...

but falling to fast, and sure it would be their last, they soon fell past the altitude blast.

The cypres had saved them, and the skydivers forgave them...

But no one would lay them, because the experience did jade them...

Each moment applies to the next and those with a hex are total rejects.

So, know your plan before it fucks you man and remember there are some, who should only float on a fan.

The wind tunnel, in Florida, man.

A Rox Original, enjoy

Peter and Pam get in a Jam and are unsure of their plan... 'shrug' It was just to be a skydive, man.

When on the gound, they looked all around but did not mutter a sound... and, now they found, they could not see the ground to which they were bound.

but falling to fast, and sure it would be their last, they soon fell past the altitude blast.

So, know your plan before it fucks you man and remember there are some, who should only float on a fan.

A Rox Original, enjoy

Roxxx, you are a natural. Perhaps we should collaborate. ;)

A Rox Original, enjoy

LMAO! That was cool.
Card carrying member of the
Nanny State Liberation Front

"Afraid"

Afraid to go home
I feel all alone
The me that they’ve known
Has long since flown…

So, this weekend, I fall
To a place with a call
Of the heavens like Fall

West Virginia, I’ll be
And I hope they don’t see
Way deep inside me

Like them, I am not
The fringe hit the spot
Fuck it, shrug it, I’m doing a shot…

By, Roxxx

Not exactly what we're talking about, but I think [url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0689716605/httpwwwvintag-20]What Good Luck, What Bad Luck[/url] and Tintin are my earliest memories of being aware of parachutes.

I still want a copy for my kids B|

--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?