BrianSGermain

Brian Germain's New YouTube Video- link and discussion

I cordially invite you to check out my newest video on YouTube:

I know you are busy, but I really hope you take the time to watch this short film. It is guaranteed to make you smile, or your money back...ah, that's right, it's absolutely free... It's YouTube!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWhXSwKHY0A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/URL]
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

I cordially invite you to check out my newest video on YouTube:

I know you are busy, but I really hope you take the time to watch this short film. It is guaranteed to make you smile, or your money back...ah, that's right, it's absolutely free... It's YouTube!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWhXSwKHY0A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/URL]

Without fail, when I am on the road, and using this damn slow wireless, I run into things I want to watch on Youtube.....I'll have to check it out when we get home....

Perhaps you figured it out, but my brother wrote and performed the music. He is an awesome kids entertainer. I thought the skydiving public would enjoy it, since we share a great deal in common with his normal audience. :-)
Instructional Videos:www.AdventureWisdom.com
Keynote Speaking:www.TranscendingFEAR.com
Canopies and Courses:www.BIGAIRSPORTZ.com

It makes sense when you factor in, your perception.

I can give you a personal example
For a long time I did longboard but I didn't do downhill. I enjoyed being on the board. Without knowing while I was browsing/playing in the confort "zone", I was creating skills that would serve me in the next "zone".
After this time, when I've went faster that I could run-out on my longboard for the 1st time, I was pushing a personal limit but it was safe due to the nature of the hill, the longboard and my real skills.

Does it makes any sense? Never mind, I'll post this anyway.

[Edit to add] I'll edit it just because is cool to edit stuff :P

Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!

It makes sense when you factor in, your perception.

I can give you a personal example
For a long time I did longboard but I didn't do downhill. I enjoyed being on the board. Without knowing while I was browsing/playing in the confort "zone", I was creating skills that would serve me in the next "zone".
After this time, when I've went faster that I could run-out on my longboard for the 1st time, I was pushing a personal limit but it was safe due to the nature of the hill, the longboard and my real skills.

Does it makes any sense? Never mind, I'll post this anyway.

[Edit to add] I'll edit it just because is cool to edit stuff :P

I think I get what you're saying. If its: you actually build up more skill than you realize even while keeping it safe and simple. Then one day you face a serious challenge and come right through it with flying colors and afterwards you realize you could've been pushing your own personal limits a lot farther some time ago.

But how do you do this safely? How do you really know your limits? My take on it is it's summed in a saying that goes something like this: on bad weather days the experienced skydiver sit around in lawn chairs and watch the young skydivers get experience.

People, we, all of us have to experience things for ourselves, and we learn by doing.