freeflye73

Constructing a Door step for a Cessna 206?

Do any of you fellow skydivers have any pictures or drawings that show how a door step (the kind that covers the whole lenght of the door) on a cessna 206 are constructed and attached to the plane? They are planing to build one for the cessna we have on the dropzone, and what better place to ask then here :)//JF

Airliners.net has a bunch of skydiving U206 photos with large porches on them. No detailed photos of the attachments. I want to use the fwd (shin buster) step to carry the wait and grap the seat track for leveage. Havent done it yet, keep saying I will.

There was a post on here at least a year ago that had a step and great floater bar to the bottom of the rear window for video floatersThere was even a step over the tire. It was "playing my trumpet in freefall" It was from Germany so our STC types might not transfer. Paul Fayard 's old company or Joe Weber of Skydive Oregon might help. The handle can come off the yoke but the shaft is a problem.Good luck