KingDiamond

Purchased my first Log book!

I bought a PRECISION 500 LOG BOOK, and a Log book cover! I dont think ive been this excited for something so trivial :D

It won't be trivial after it is filled with all the memories of all those jumps.

I have a habit of "writing a book" about each jump. Who was on it, what we planned, what went right (and wrong), anything especially fun, special, unusual or bad about the whole jump (including the canopy flight and even the plane ride up sometimes).
During the winter, when I am jonesing for a jump, I can go back and re-live each jump. Far more so than a friend who only logs "Three-way with..." and nothing else.

Or perhaps you're excited at how much fun it's going to be filling it up.:)

Oh, yeah.

Don't forget the most important aspect of the purchase...

:D
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I bought a PRECISION 500 LOG BOOK, and a Log book cover! I dont think ive been this excited for something so trivial :D

It won't be trivial after it is filled with all the memories of all those jumps.

I have a habit of "writing a book" about each jump. Who was on it, what we planned, what went right (and wrong), anything especially fun, special, unusual or bad about the whole jump (including the canopy flight and even the plane ride up sometimes).
During the winter, when I am jonesing for a jump, I can go back and re-live each jump. Far more so than a friend who only logs "Three-way with..." and nothing else.

Oh, yeah.

I wish I had done that, but I hate writing, (my spelling usually proves that) .....

Oh, yeah.

I am very excited to fill it up!! The one that my instructor gave me was that inexpensive "Sport Parachutist Log book" with barely any room in the comments section, I wanted to get another one so i can draw pictures and write as much as i can!

Keep it safe also. I had my car broken into and lost my log book years ago. I had some great stuff in there signed by some great folks.[:/]

You lost my siggy??????

See if I ever give you another!>:(

I'm guessing that also meant you lost Bears, and many other pioneers...:(

Cool! I'm the same way. I'm always super stoked whenever I buy skydiving related stuff (which would explain why the back of my car looks like a skydiving billboard). Wait untill you get other stuff thats with you for the jump that belongs to you (alti, helmet, rig etc). Like crack I tell ya.B|

Muff #5048

Cool! I'm the same way. I'm always super stoked whenever I buy skydiving related stuff (which would explain why the back of my car looks like a skydiving billboard). Wait untill you get other stuff thats with you for the jump that belongs to you (alti, helmet, rig etc). Like crack I tell ya.B|

You can say that again!! ...I'm always on the look out for something cool.

JohnRich, were you serious about there being a little skydiver stamp thingy?

You can say that again!! ...I'm always on the look out for something cool.

JohnRich, were you serious about there being a little skydiver stamp thingy?

Yes, he's serious. Sqaure One is supposed to have them, but their site won't let me search.

This was posted last month.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Yep... it won't be long and you will be dreading catching up on the past 20 jumps you were too lazy to log while still at the dz... clicking through your digital alti log book trying to remember, "what the f' did I do on that jump again?" ...and of course asking your fellow jumpers to sign off on those 20 jumps for you. :D
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Yep... it won't be long and you will be dreading catching up on the past 20 jumps you were too lazy to log while still at the dz... clicking through your digital alti log book trying to remember, "what the f' did I do on that jump again?"...and of course asking your fellow jumpers to sign off on those 20 jumps for you. :D

so true. :D Thank god we don't have to do that sign off part in where I live.