ltdiver

Perris gets a Porter

Finally got the chance to jump the Porter... I've been itching ever since Perris acquired 2 (one for parts?).

As many have already stated, yep, it's cramped, especially if you are 6'2, 200 like me.

Seemed to climb really well though everything considered. We had a light load of 7. Half the fun was trying to get in and settled. The other half of the fun was trying to figure out how I could fly inside center. Answer, in a catcher's squat.

Great acquisition IMO. I've been at Perris plenty of late Sunday afternoons where we could still be jumping for 2 hours but there's only 8 people left jumping. This will mean we can still keep jumping and pestering manifest. B|

-Patrick

I'd pay NOT to have to jump from a Porter.

I dont mind the jumping part;), its the ride I hate... 6'2" makes it s a tight fit. I only rode a few times in one: we were 8 in it, and I could not imagine fitting 400 lbs more of meat in there :S.

That being said, I'm sure there will be some more porter popping up here and there in the US in the next couple of months.;)

I jump out of a porter most weekends and we nearly always have 10 jumpers crammed in