SansSuit

Naked Skydiving Society

The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

The SANS is born. Long has there been a need for a naked jumping organization. There are age-based jumping societies. There are gender-based jumping societies. Now there is an organization for jumpers who don't feel it is mandatory to wear a jumpsuit.

Eligibility is simple. One naked skydive and you are in.

The cost for a charter lifetime membership is $5.00. For now, membership will include the following:
1 Official SANS number. Yours forever, never to be duplicated.
1 Certificate of membership. This comes in PDF form so you can print it yourself or save a tree and not print it.
1 Sticker (approx. 3"x5")
2 Helmet stickers (approx. 1.25"x2.5")

The SANS will also be the depository for naked jumping records. We'll keep track of state records, national records, and even individual records. For instance, the world record for number of naked skydives is 379. The USPA has indicated that they won't acknowledge naked records so we will.

There is a web site. www.theSans.org It isn't much now. I have someone who is going to build us a kick-(bare)ass website but for now www.theSans.org is merely functional. There you will find the particulars on how to join.

Be the first one on your block or the first one in your Otter to be proudly sporting a SANS sticker. Join today!
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com

Let us know when skymama joins...

My landings aren't consistent, I make sure my skin is fully covered on every jump!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

and i thought dudeist skydivers association was weird :P

no, honestly: as soon as i have my first nude jump, i'll become a member. i'm always for crazy stuff just for shits'n'giggles :)

The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

before I attempt one of these....
one question - what about 'flail' injuries?

I had a few inches of leg strap come loose on a clothed jump and it was flapping all over the place and beating against my inner thigh in its own mini-tornado - is there any correlation to other thing left out in the breeze so to speak?? Aint that gonna hurt? :ph34r:

before I attempt one of these....
one question - what about 'flail' injuries?
... is there any correlation to other thing left out in the breeze so to speak??

I have never heard of any injuries in that particular area. I belly fly and the only time I notice any real "movement" is when I'm tracking.
Peace,
-Dawson.

$5.00 and you get a PDF that tells you what you already know.

:S

I just want to say that I know Jeff. He isn't in this to make a buck. He likes jumping out of planes minus clothing and this is a way for him to help others proclaim that they do too.

He's a decent guy, so... don't be mean. :P:ph34r:
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

My landings aren't consistent, I make sure my skin is fully covered on every jump!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motivation my dear, motivation...

I've seen her jump. It's very close to Mama Teresa.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Motivation my dear, motivation...

I've seen her jump. It's very close to Mama Teresa.

Are you saying mama lands like the mighty DoDo-Bird?

:S

Buncha wimps :P. My first naked skydive was at night, with a round canopy :ph34r:.

Good thing I stood it up, huh :P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Buncha wimps :P. My first naked skydive was at night, with a round canopy :ph34r:.

Good thing I stood it up, huh :P

Wendy P.

That way when ya piss yerself... nobody notices?:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I know the wind does weird things to your face when you are skydiving...I can only imagine what it does to the rest of your body if you are naked...just sayin'!

True that! Anyone making a naked skydive because he or she wants to see beautiful bodies in the air is in for a rude awakining! We don't jump naked for the visuals, we jump naked for the experience.

Try it!
Peace,
-Dawson.

Just tell me one requirement is wiping the seats down (well) before the next load....GROSS:o!!!

It's the other way around! We have to disinfect the area from all you "textile" jumpers. It's our bare butts that have to make contact. You all have a layer or two between you and any ..... any ...... contaminant.;)
Peace,
-Dawson.

I have to be honest, that logo is awful! If i'm going to free fall naked, or more or less a society, I need a logo that's going to be humorous and something to be proud of.
Some of the greatest accomplishments were done by people too stupid to know they were impossible.